Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey menace ,why you keep sayin your photographer ?you carry around a monkey with a camera or what ?or do you hire a professional photgrapher every time you go out n paint?

Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 17 2006, 03:54 AM

damm guess caper got knocked the fuck out or something , no more shit talkin ?

can anyone tell me where caper is at ?

i seen this kid across the street from the party the other night holdin' his head talkin' to the law man n shit. lookin' all huffy puffy n shit.

heard he got hit by his homie or somethin'.

Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 17 2006, 02:55 AM

hey menace ,why you keep sayin your photographer ?you carry around a monkey with a camera or what ?or do you hire a professional photgrapher every time you go out n paint?

:king: THIS IS THE GUY WITH THE CAM. ... HE HAS HIS OWN TRANSPORTATION AS YOU CAN SEE... LOOKS MORE LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT GORRILLA TO ME... HE WORKS FOR FOOD AND CORONAS.. WHY?

ELGORDOMONLINA.jpg

DE5MADRE ''DM''

DMmenace.jpg

MENACE... HUGE CANVAS.. rocked this last year... I already know what ''no names are gonna say''.... but just for those suckaz to know... I'm not the only writer that does shit on canvas, san antonio, houston and other writers do these things too gotta pay bills somehow.. so fuck off...

video doesnt work dude. i seen that fat dude on tv i wish i was him he has fine ass hoes with him in the jacuzzi in spanish tv dope canvas menace i would buy it. i see tkb nice thread need more pix like a crackhead needs needles :yuck:

MESSAGE 2 THE ''NO NAMES ON 12oz''.....

MESSAGEto12oz.jpg

haha who hold on now i think you kids are gettin a little ahead of yourselves. you did a legal fuckin wall. CONGRATUFUCKINLATIONS..your such balls to the wall writers. the whole TKB crew minus a few people actually go bomb. and then that ABS shit..thats fuckin terrible. you kids are WORSE than groe and caper. your not even doin graffiti. at least they are trying to do graffiti the way its suppose to be done..illegally.

just some food for thought.

haha wow you really proved your point there. now before you start thinkin you proved me wrong. think of it like this, no one cared about FSU..and in actually, you fuckheads should have changed your name because the REAL FUCKIN SHIT UP crew from east coast would make you legal pansies look like groe and that caper faggot. how abotu you go do some graffiti..i mean for real graffiti (bombing). im sure you kids know what that means.

you wanna know who i am go do your homework. its not that hard to find out.