Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

suckmy fattoe...YOU SEE HOW MUCH BALLS THIS NIGGA HAS MESSIN WIT LIL KIDS...fuckin petifile...FAGGET..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey it sme mana do you happent to kno wwher ethat whit eSNM with magl and keli is?>

yo zeus n may-nah hit me up for this weekend...i got skee! n some dime sacks...maynaz not talkin bout bloein som light green...yeee hit me up. oh...n uhh...zeus u can come this time... :king: yall aint talkin bout bbq-ing n swimmin...WHILE bloein kill...:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

dam...bbq chikin... :chicken: ...gotta love it

...koolaid.

Fat toez nigga say what you wanna say just chill out witht he name dropping cause you and i know who you are and you ain't gonna like it if soem of these niggaz get a hold of you you talkign about niggaz talkign shit behind a computer and shit and you doing the same shit if you don't like these niggaz tell them straigh up or say who you are why you ackting like a biatch? even talkign shit about yo own crew me das lastima wey.

Originally posted by adumkreature@Mar 10 2006, 09:01 PM

Fat toez nigga say what you wanna say just chill out witht he name dropping cause you and i know who you are and you ain't gonna like it if soem of these niggaz get a hold of you you talkign about niggaz talkign shit behind a computer and shit and you doing the same shit if you don't like these niggaz tell them straigh up or say who you are why you ackting like a biatch? even talkign shit about yo own crew me das lastima wey.

:haha: NIGGA this whole thread ME DA LASTIMA ! :haha: :haha:

why bomb on a house, how would u like it if some one bombs on ur house, buildings,trains.trash cans, are good because most of them are owned by the city< but a house thats just plain fucked up

Dope pics from BK ...

and this whole thread ummm

this thread is just interestin... gotta luv it!

:king:

it was abandoned..GRAFFITI IS DESTRUCTION NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU SEE IT...go write some poetry.. and get off his case already