Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 9 2006, 10:15 PM

ya bitch an i will fuck ur bannana eating ass up.

name the time and place..no problem..beating down writers is nothing new to me..u like to talk tough on the comp..i see y everyone disses your toy ass...nevermind the freights...if u wanna run a fade...no problem...im all about that shit...not trying to act hard like u...just being honest....so pm me..or let me know the time and place...i'll be there...i think ur soft personally...acting hard with me for no reason...ur gonna see what i'm about...i never dissed n e one on here...but it looks like u want attention...pm me pussy...SAT gang member...95.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 9 2006, 10:12 PM

shut the fuck up an go back to miami u fuckin bitch ass fool fuck ur SAT crew bitch an of course there dissing me, me and these fools have been having beef. u sound like a snitch we got articles coming out in the paper an u jus happen to be talkin about hittin freights. u must be a reporter or sum shit thats what this other fool did on another houston tread. snitch

you know what?...as a matter of fact...meet me at westheimer and gessner..or the street east of gessner...theres a hooters there...i'll be in the parking lot in a black car...by myself from 6 to 7 pm...im sick of your tough guy act...n e one who wants to see a beatdown..feel free to come...don'y be late...i wanna see u back up that tough guy act...ok....see u there....hooters...westheimer..... :hatred:

it aint even liek that bro some people grow ou tof that shit that nigga aint no snitch though i can put money on that for homeboy plus hes buddy buddy with th emedia cause hes tryin to put a message across , but doin it stealth style man dont hate on the man casue he dont bomb no more , fuck i dont even bomb no more i can imagine what niggas say about me bu tits all abotu the fere for me n nigga know how i get down

yo semiautomatic hit me up i cant pm you

hahahaha...this clown :clown2: "grue cper" was in the heavens...r eye p ALOT17 KBT AFD thread....a thread dedicated to our dead homie...."ALOT17".....he typed something about.."you toys don't know my boy"...or some shit....nigga...r u serious???...thats a miami writer....he was in my crw...S.A.T...smashing all toys....u are the biggest clown i've ran into on 12OZ so far....i like Houston...just wondering why someone hasn't beat u up yet....w/e...don't go back on that heavens Reye P ALOT17 thread again....that thread is dedicatd to him....ur an idiot....i hope u show up at hooters...i'll be there...

Originally posted by SemiAutomaticTrigger@Feb 10 2006, 02:46 PM

hahahaha...this clown :clown2: "grue cper" was in the heavens...r eye p ALOT17 KBT AFD thread....a thread dedicated to our dead homie...."ALOT17".....he typed something about.."you toys don't know my boy"...or some shit....nigga...r u serious???...thats a miami writer....he was in my crw...S.A.T...smashing all toys....u are the biggest clown i've ran into on 12OZ so far....i like Houston...just wondering why someone hasn't beat u up yet....w/e...don't go back on that heavens Reye P ALOT17 thread again....that thread is dedicatd to him....ur an idiot....i hope u show up at hooters...i'll be there...

hahahaaa

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Feb 10 2006, 03:05 PM

I don't think anyone in houston knows where any freight spots are at, because noone there paints freights. They "eye" spots for years but never grow the balls to peg em'.....

i know... i saw a boxcar at this place 10 years ago i hope its still there next year. i am gonna do a tag on that shit!!! DAMN I CANT WAIT!

ps.. the gimp has a tooth ache and cant make it... poor little guy.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 7 2006, 07:56 AM

its easy to hit spots and make them look clean where you know u will never get caught. lets see some shit thats inside the loop more inner city graff!!!!!!!

-Caper

HAHA then why tha fuck dont you do shit worth lookin at?! you need to put in more work just to be considerd a toy! you aint shit in this sceen! i dont claim to be the best, but i been doin mine,so aint shit you can tell me. get off the net postin that bull shit, practice get alright then post.

and if you know as much about graff as you act you must know your wack.

unrivaled