Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by peyote@Feb 8 2006, 06:20 PM

ask a stupid question get a stupid answer..find them for yourself "homie"

i'll find them for myself then "homie" since your to cool to show a new writer in town a freight yard or two....must be a big secret around here....or maybe their too precious to give out since the streets r so clean....freights must be like gold huh?.......HOMIE....

semiautomatictrigger u must be a fuckin gangster bro dnt bring that bannana dan danna south beach diet shit to h-town u'll wined up in the wrng hood and get fucked up bro this aint no sunshine state u simp ass nigga.

kwc-crew

askin where to hit frieigts? hit the streets b4 u hit the friehgts. what do u write anyway?

:haha:

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 8 2006, 11:07 PM

damn fool u arnt gonna last long talkin that fly shit. clean streets??? u must big driving around the rich hoods u simp. this is houston bitch the 3rd largest city we got to many freights there gold 4 us ehhh???

Houston is the Fourth largest city smartass, do you ever shut up?...just wondering...you post 10 stupid comments for every .05 flick you should correct your ratio son....and start painting more...cause everone on this fucking thread knows you need the practice :haha:

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 8 2006, 09:56 PM

semiautomatictrigger u must be a fuckin gangster bro dnt bring that bannana dan danna south beach diet shit to h-town u'll wined up in the wrng hood and get fucked up bro this aint no sunshine state u simp ass nigga.

kwc-crew

askin where to hit frieigts? hit the streets b4 u hit the friehgts. what do u write anyway?

HAHAHA WHAT IS A SIMP ASS NIGGA THAT IS AWESOME I THINK I HEARD THAT ON THE 3 6 MAFIA SONG SIPPING ON SOME SIZZURP. HAHA WHEN I WAS A KATRINA REFUGEE AND I WENT TO HOUSTON I SAW CAPER AND GROE GRAFFITI. IT MAKES THIS A REAL PLEASURE TO READ THIS THREAD. FUCKING TOY. HAHAHA!@!!!!@#)@#u*_(FHY <3 YALL. ALSO I WAS RIDING TO THE HEIGHTS AND SAW THIS ULTRA WACK CAPER GRAFFITI ON A LEDGE OF SOME DENTIST OFFICE WHERE THE "OUTLINE" OF THE "PIECE?" LOOKED LIKE A DENTAL UTENSIL WHICH IS USED TO SCRAPE TEETH. IT WAS REALLY FUNNY. FOR ALL THE FRESH SPOTS THAT ARE PAINTED CLEANLY IN HOUSTON THERE ARE 5 MILLION TOYS UP REAL HARD LIKE CAPER AND GROE. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!! AHHHHH..

Originally posted by GrueCper@Feb 8 2006, 10:56 PM

kwc-crew

u talk tough on the computer...check the Miami thread..page 8 in particular...my crews at war...SAT crew nigga...we bang the streets "homie"....so u say imma get fucked up here huh?...are u gonna do it?....holla at me...we can do this...

hahaha...even ur own city is dissing you.....lol

shut the fuck up an go back to miami u fuckin bitch ass fool fuck ur SAT crew bitch an of course there dissing me, me and these fools have been having beef. u sound like a snitch we got articles coming out in the paper an u jus happen to be talkin about hittin freights. u must be a reporter or sum shit thats what this other fool did on another houston tread. snitch

-caper