Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn Krunk on krack...thought ur ass woulda grown up by now....i haven't been on this shit in months and it still looks like u've gone no where, no graff just abunch of bullshit animation....Still talkin down...u are one ridiculus mother fucker....

-GROES

kwc

Heres an idea why dont u pick ur little head up so we can meet i can smash every bone in ur face in.....

boston061.jpg

Picture348.jpg

Originally posted by GrueCper@Dec 12 2005, 11:42 PM

yo u fuckin fagget bigot u suck dick at graff no matter how long u have been in the game u fuckin piece of shit loser."oh i hate myself an everyone else"-skum u emo mother fucker get a fuckin life u dumb ass trashy vato.

i write skum. you aint got none. im steadily puttin in work while you just talkin alot, sayin nothin. step off. someone praise me.

why is it that kids to put in a third of the work want three times the recognition? notice i didnt state no names, which means i aint scared this is a general statement. so if you get hurt by this comment or have shit to say then yea, think about that. dont comment me, i aint time for that shit. but honestly man, post more flicks. bombs or peices, beginner or vet. fill or not, fuck it thats what its about. i had a chick standing in front of my peice to but it but im not posting cause it wasnt close enough to harlem knights. :yuck:

Originally posted by *cUb1k*s_rube@Dec 13 2005, 03:21 PM

R.I.P Stanley Tookie Williams executed at 12:35a.m. 12-13-05.

had to be done...and if someone did do it....i didnt see it so here it goes agen... :spin2:

allright guy...what the fuck are you talking about???...dude killed four innocent people...dont you watch nancy grace...jesus christ. :rolleyes: