Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper@Dec 8 2005, 08:22 PM

lets battle then bitch whoever gets up more on richmond bissonet west alabama westhimer and down montrose. dnt try an front with that bullshit u hit on the freight i met ur fagget ass before ur a fuckin loser srtiving for attention likle rims or sumshit.

-Caper

kwc cfd

hahaha...what a choice of place...your fucking area....how about all city toy....thats how its done

Originally posted by spicolli@Dec 8 2005, 06:08 PM

HEY DOCS WHERE DId u see that unfinished kaze dfie bone

train ....

wounder what happened?

if i remember right i saw it on some train tracks, i could be mistaken but then again maybe not.... ps where do you see bone i belive in the flick it ends at dfires e what are you not telling me- is my mind that easy to read- man i need more foil for my hat

in all honesty i dont think capers really that out of line calling out skum on a battle. you can hate on someone for whatever reason if there shits toy , if all there shits the same (both are guilty in this case) or if they talk to much shit on the internet (same thing but definatley one more than the other) but you cant argue with ups. when someones up there up and you dont have to like it you dont have to respect it but if its true then you atleast got to acknoledge it. its kinda like that movie with chris rock running for president when the other guy didnt want to debate him, he didnt respect him, he didnt like him, but hey chris rock was running for president "i thought i told you that we wont stop i thought i told you that we wont stop" and bernie mac was his running mate. fuck it nobodys gotta agree with me im just saying my own little opinion. god knows this threads nothing but talk anyways :yuck:

Originally posted by hold on deeeez@Dec 9 2005, 01:38 AM

in all honesty i dont think capers really that out of line calling out skum on a battle. you can hate on someone for whatever reason if there shits toy , if all there shits the same (both are guilty in this case) or if they talk to much shit on the internet (same thing but definatley one more than the other) but you cant argue with ups. when someones up there up and you dont have to like it you dont have to respect it but if its true then you atleast got to acknoledge it. its kinda like that movie with chris rock running for president when the other guy didnt want to debate him, he didnt respect him, he didnt like him, but hey chris rock was running for president "i thought i told you that we wont stop i thought i told you that we wont stop" and bernie mac was his running mate. fuck it nobodys gotta agree with me im just saying my own little opinion. god knows this threads nothing but talk anyways :yuck:

i saw that on tv tonite. regular tv goes hard.

so im toy as well. thats down.

[attachmentid=25658]

me.jpg.63a78e3e021f0ead78b3adf7195ec68b.jpg

soo one time......at band camp.......i was eatin popcorn right....?? n this gurl came up to me........she startd rubbin her hands all up on my leg.........then shes like..................wat instrument do u play??........n im like........wut do u want me to play............n shes like.........i want u to play my instrument..............n IM like................wut instument do u play??........n shes like the blow horn..........n im like wuts a blow horn........n shes like idonno but i do it very well...........n sooooo i got my horn blew......and after words she got her instument cleand out :king: .............hahahaha dam talkn bout not doin work........:spin2:

Originally posted by hold on deeeez@Dec 9 2005, 01:38 AM

yeah but you gotta admit that chris rock movie sucked..........

Originally posted by scribe502+Dec 9 2005, 10:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scribe502 - Dec 9 2005, 10:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hold on deeeez@Dec 9 2005, 01:38 AM

in all honesty i dont think capers really that out of line calling out skum on a battle. you can hate on someone for whatever reason if there shits toy , if all there shits the same (both are guilty in this case) or if they talk to much shit on the internet (same thing but definatley one more than the other) but you cant argue with ups. when someones up there up and you dont have to like it you dont have to respect it but if its true then you atleast got to acknoledge it. its kinda like that movie with chris rock running for president when the other guy didnt want to debate him, he didnt respect him, he didnt like him, but hey chris rock was running for president "i thought i told you that we wont stop i thought i told you that we wont stop" and bernie mac was his running mate. fuck it nobodys gotta agree with me im just saying my own little opinion. god knows this threads nothing but talk anyways    :yuck:

yeah but you gotta admit that chris rock movie sucked..........

[/b]

....ehh... :yuck:

Originally posted by *cUb1k*s_rube@Dec 9 2005, 10:28 AM

soo one time......at band camp.......i was eatin popcorn right....?? n this gurl came up to me........she startd rubbin her hands all up on my leg.........then shes like..................wat instrument do u play??........n im like........wut do u want me to play............n shes like.........i want u to play my instrument..............n IM like................wut instument do u play??........n shes like the blow horn..........n im like wuts a blow horn........n shes like idonno but i do it very well...........n sooooo i got my horn blew......and after words she got her instument cleand out :king: .............hahahaha dam talkn bout not doin work........:spin2:

THIS WAS FUCKING POINTLESS CRY YOUR SELF TO SLEEP KID YOU WILL WAKE AND FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS THEN DRINK A GLASS OF DRANO......

Originally posted by diediedie+Dec 8 2005, 10:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diediedie - Dec 8 2005, 10:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrueCper@Dec 8 2005, 08:22 PM

lets battle then bitch whoever gets up more on richmond bissonet west alabama westhimer and down montrose. dnt try an front with that bullshit u hit on the freight i met ur fagget ass before ur a fuckin loser srtiving for attention likle rims or sumshit.

-Caper

kwc cfd

hahaha...what a choice of place...your fucking area....how about all city toy....thats how its done

[/b]

wow. dont encourage groe/caper to go all city PLEASE. houston needs there own version of cats like FOE/JA.. cats who just go over toys without lookin like one.