Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *cUb1k*s_rube@Dec 1 2005, 10:31 AM

:haha: hmmm....oh wich reminds me...ay have anyof you niggers heard of that one movie...american history X...good movie...till he sed "bite the curb"...dam wonder what happnd to all those teeth...hahaha

lets leave the racism to me. i hold the title BIGOTskumers. an push that Raw Hate Tx, so ...

Originally posted by BigotSkumers+Dec 2 2005, 03:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigotSkumers - Dec 2 2005, 03:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-*cUb1k*s_rube@Dec 1 2005, 10:31 AM

:haha: hmmm....oh wich reminds me...ay have anyof you niggers heard of that one movie...american history X...good movie...till he sed "bite the curb"...dam wonder what happnd to all those teeth...hahaha

lets leave the racism to me. i hold the title BIGOTskumers. an push that Raw Hate Tx, so ...

[/b]

....ok fine...u be da bigot....i didnt wanna be ANYWAY!! hahaha... :haha: :chicken: ...i want som chicken......cant even be bigot jr.??? :king: :love2: haha...bigot jr....haha

im lookin for misses bubblegum....mr chickostic.....bubblegum....chickostick...haha dam i gotta start doin ma work in this class....hmm.... :spin2:

Originally posted by daledondale@Dec 2 2005, 10:03 AM

what man your in home-ec right now ?

...haha yea...BUMP MORE HOME-EC!!!!...man so one time i was in my HOOD and som niga on rollerblades came and sed "ay i dont mean to scare you but..."and i sed "nigga u on rollerblades get tha fuk outa here LOL"...and yes i sed LOL...only cool ppl say it...LOL :spin2: haha

[attachmentid=25193]

bigot jr nope you can be dave thomas jr. are you fat and white? i only fucks with those of aryan decent and if you gotta a mole...

i dont like anything.

I hope everyone is happy, i tried to find a pic of a white man hangin but no dice. you guys got some catchin' up to do.

I hope the new picture is P C enough for yall.

imma search the web for dead wetbacks cause you cant pick on nomore races nowadays.

i like being ignorant.

t071922qok2.jpg.599540bcc8a348b97703c026daee096b.jpg

Originally posted by *cUb1k*s_rube+Dec 2 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*cUb1k*s_rube - Dec 2 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Dec 2 2005, 10:03 AM

what man your in home-ec right now ?

...haha yea...BUMP MORE HOME-EC!!!!...man so one time i was in my HOOD and som niga on rollerblades came and sed "ay i dont mean to scare you but..."and i sed "nigga u on rollerblades get tha fuk outa here LOL"...and yes i sed LOL...only cool ppl say it...LOL :spin2: haha

[/b]

shutup..someone else in another thread said that..

Originally posted by deepsouth@Dec 2 2005, 05:20 PM

eh yo skums chill with that shit man i know some shit is goin' on with you an whoevers on the board an all but aint know need to be postn' my peoples in trees man...that shit aint fly bra

i dont think i have shit. some boy tried to knock my racists tip and i wasnt feelin it so i did the deed. whatever. oh and in refrence to the latter part of your post; does this include white folks too?