Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jewish+Aug 31 2005, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jewish - Aug 31 2005, 12:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Aug 31 2005, 12:52 AM

[attachmentid=20752]ndoe is beside me. battery died. flick it later. cripples dont like ditches and pipes n shit. tunnel fame 05. i dont like myself. at all.

BITE IT YOU SCUM!!!!

[/b]

FUCKIN GG ALLINNNNNN!!!

gg.jpg

[attachmentid=20803]

Originally posted by BloodandGore+Sep 1 2005, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BloodandGore - Sep 1 2005, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jewish@Aug 31 2005, 12:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Aug 31 2005, 12:52 AM

[attachmentid=20752]ndoe is beside me. battery died. flick it later. cripples dont like ditches and pipes n shit. tunnel fame 05. i dont like myself. at all.

BITE IT YOU SCUM!!!!

FUCKIN GG ALLINNNNNN!!!

gg.jpg

[/b]

I know this dirty dirty little girl named jews.

He likes to sport the pompadore when he can.

Ive seen him make love to men, multiple men...

rdg.jpg.bb17c87e98a017038f33f082c5ef5770.jpg

After Cotton/ YOUR SKIN, THAT SKIN

THE RACE ISSUE CAN NOT BE MITIGATED, NOT EVEN BY QUASI- OPEN MINDED "FOLKS". IT IS CLEAR THAT THE SITUATION HAS BEEN POLARIZED WHICH HAS ULTIMATELY TURNED BLACK "CONTRA" WHITES.

After The Fields/ THE MICHAEL JORDAN COMPLEX

UTTER RACISM AND GEOPOLITICS, IT HAS stayed the same SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF DARK-SKINNED CARGO. WHAT IS EXPECTED WHEN INDIGINEOUS PEOPLE ARE DISPLACED IN AMERICA? INEXPENSIVE LABOR PERHAPS, OR SUB- HUMANS WORTHY TO BE HELD AS CAPTIVES FOR WORK. WHERE DID THE EMPLOYERS (WHO DWARF HALLIBURTON AND ITS CONTEMPORARIES) NEED THE FREE LABOR? OF COURSE IT WAS PREDOMINANTLY NEEDED IN THE SOUTHERN STATES. MY OUIJA BOARD FORGOT TO SPELL CHECK NEW ORLEANS, BUT I AM ASSUMING THAT IS IN THE SOUTHERN REGION OF AMERICA.

After Liberation/ OVERTURE RENAMED DECADENCE

AM I SURPRISED TO SEE THE NATIVES OF NEW ORLEANS ENRAGED? THEIR ANTIDECENDENTS COULD HAVE ACCURATELY GUESSED THE SITUATITION, MINUS THE STARBUCKS AND WHITE KIDS CLAIMING TO BE "niggers". AFTERALL THE GAP BETWEEN THE LAST SLAVE GENERATION AND THE CURRENT FREED "NEGRO" IS NOT LARGE AT ALL. WHICH LEAVES A COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS (BUT NOT ENTIRELY JUNGIAN SINCE IT TENDED TO RESEMBLE MYSTICISM ). THE SAMEWAY GUMBO HAS BEEN HANDED TO THIS LAST GENERATION FROM DECEASED KIN, THE MENTALITIES OF THAT GENERATION ARE AT WORK AS WE SPEAK, HENCE DEEP IN THOSE HEARTS "YESSAH MASTAH" IS HARD TO FORGET.

On the bus/ Present COTTON FIELDS RUINED

That is why the mediums of transportation were predominantly filled by the African. And to you "snotty" kids, cars are not owned by all. I know hard working Mexicans who do not qualify for such a luxury because the family in their native land depends on the incoming resources.

Dejare esto sin ti/ EL TIEMPO ESTA CANSADO

Come El Africano Lo Dejaron Con Nada En La Tierra De Los Indios, Tambien La Vivora La Movieron Del Nopal Que Le Pertenesia A Un Azteca Llamado Moctezuma/ THE WAY THE AFRICANS WERE LEFT IN DESPAIR IN A LAND OF INDIANS, THEY ALSO MOVED THE SNAKE FROM THE CACTUS WHICH BELONGED TO AN AZTEC NAMED MOCTEZUMA.

The post is in response to those who rely on hearsay evidence, and because Houston is a major benafactor to those stationed in this city due to the hurricane. May my post not be treated as a " I listen to punk and believe in pseudo- anarchist idealogies" or a " wake up wake up, listen to rage against the machine and get Hot Topic protesting tips" but rather as a reply with and even- temper.

wow houston is so amazing. ya'll sure dont play...sureeeee.

:love2: like a boss.

like b2k bump bump bump.

I love houston I really do we should all meet up for a nice sunday brunch maybe sip a little wine do a little shopping at the magic calduren get a piercing at angels vault maybe then we can go run down the streets holding hands and then we can go play hide and go seek in herman park.Then we can end the wonderful day with maybe an imax or two at the museum.

Originally posted by SeYnO9@Sep 3 2005, 04:39 AM

After Cotton/ YOUR SKIN, THAT SKIN

THE RACE ISSUE CAN NOT BE MITIGATED, NOT EVEN BY QUASI- OPEN MINDED "FOLKS". IT IS CLEAR THAT THE SITUATION HAS BEEN POLARIZED WHICH HAS ULTIMATELY TURNED BLACK "CONTRA" WHITES.

After The Fields/ THE MICHAEL JORDAN COMPLEX

UTTER RACISM AND GEOPOLITICS, IT HAS stayed the same SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF DARK-SKINNED CARGO. WHAT IS EXPECTED WHEN INDIGINEOUS PEOPLE ARE DISPLACED IN AMERICA? INEXPENSIVE LABOR PERHAPS, OR SUB- HUMANS WORTHY TO BE HELD AS CAPTIVES FOR WORK. WHERE DID THE EMPLOYERS (WHO DWARF HALLIBURTON AND ITS CONTEMPORARIES) NEED THE FREE LABOR? OF COURSE IT WAS PREDOMINANTLY NEEDED IN THE SOUTHERN STATES. MY OUIJA BOARD FORGOT TO SPELL CHECK NEW ORLEANS, BUT I AM ASSUMING THAT IS IN THE SOUTHERN REGION OF AMERICA.

After Liberation/ OVERTURE RENAMED DECADENCE

AM I SURPRISED TO SEE THE NATIVES OF NEW ORLEANS ENRAGED? THEIR ANTIDECENDENTS COULD HAVE ACCURATELY GUESSED THE SITUATITION, MINUS THE STARBUCKS AND WHITE KIDS CLAIMING TO BE "niggers". AFTERALL THE GAP BETWEEN THE LAST SLAVE GENERATION AND THE CURRENT FREED "NEGRO" IS NOT LARGE AT ALL. WHICH LEAVES A COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS (BUT NOT ENTIRELY JUNGIAN SINCE IT TENDED TO RESEMBLE MYSTICISM ). THE SAMEWAY GUMBO HAS BEEN HANDED TO THIS LAST GENERATION FROM DECEASED KIN, THE MENTALITIES OF THAT GENERATION ARE AT WORK AS WE SPEAK, HENCE DEEP IN THOSE HEARTS "YESSAH MASTAH" IS HARD TO FORGET.

On the bus/ Present COTTON FIELDS RUINED

That is why the mediums of transportation were predominantly filled by the African. And to you "snotty" kids, cars are not owned by all. I know hard working Mexicans who do not qualify for such a luxury because the family in their native land depends on the incoming resources.

Dejare esto sin ti/ EL TIEMPO ESTA CANSADO

Come El Africano Lo Dejaron Con Nada En La Tierra De Los Indios, Tambien La Vivora La Movieron Del Nopal Que Le Pertenesia A Un Azteca Llamado Moctezuma/ THE WAY THE AFRICANS WERE LEFT IN DESPAIR IN A LAND OF INDIANS, THEY ALSO MOVED THE SNAKE FROM THE CACTUS WHICH BELONGED TO AN AZTEC NAMED MOCTEZUMA.

so what your saying is that moctezumo got took for his nopales ? or the snake that he then later made boots out of with the head on the tip ?

on another note ..... bush doesnt care about nola thats why people wre making such a big deal out of this deicretely bush is tryin to act liek hes on top of all this bu tin reality hes lounging at the white house laughing it up with dick cheyney . if this were to have happened in a all white city or a city with 80 % white population the responce would of been answered more promptly .. and thats a fact jack !

so what your saying is that moctezumo got took for his nopales ? or the snake that he then later made boots out of with the head on the tip ?

No, that is what your saying. Your comprehesion ties itself on gantry scaffolds. Thank you for being unable to synthesize the two ideas.

And in regards to the focal point of my initial post, it was simply an attempt to give insight as to why the racial tention is manifesting itself in its current form, though it is theoritical to an extent, i believe it holds certain degrees of truth and credibility.