Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salute 2 All Da Houston Writers... EDC, RTL, DTS, EM... Hope 2 Do A Couple Of Walls Around The SouthWest With Yall...

Hey Houston,   Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just

Posted Images

Originally posted by anonimojo@Jan 3 2005, 10:41 PM

ahhhhhahahah i just seein its two diffrent screen names hahahahah ,bu tfor real deaf i just seen that shi tthis morning how did you know last night ??????????

nah...i bearly found out this mornin aswell......stupid ass shit....they capped alot of shit....

yeah deaf that shits some bulshit dawg ,but liek i said i aint trippin it ain tno thing most of that shit was old ,itll get me off my ass to repaint it ,thats why im gonna dress like a ninja and sleep around the spot stakin it ou tand fuck up the first nigga that steps even to take flicks

If you want a free Ipod then click the below link. This is extremely legitimate. There are absolutely no risks involved. All you need to do is click the below link, Sign up, and complete one of the offers. Then you need to refer 5 more people to do the same. That is why I am doing this. I only need 3 more people to do it and I will receive a free 20GB Apple Ipod, Free shipping too. I am a real person and this is a real offer. My e-mail address is xXStickyGreenzXx@yahoo.com. Contact me if you have any questions. I know of 2 other people that have completed the offer and have received their Ipods. Please do it!

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11629252

yo deaf....evol.....when did this shit happen....i tell you graffiti sux...and so do bridges....i really hate bridges......well holla atcha boy....and like i said before....dont forget about your "fallen" soldier.

GrAViTy VhSer.....PURA URA......ThC.......Jk!!!!!!!!!!!

yo deaf....evol.....when did this shit happen....i tell you graffiti sux...and so do bridges....i really hate bridges......well holla atcha boy....and like i said before....dont forget about your "fallen" soldier.

our shit was unfinished.....but shit i be damned if i let that shit rock, we fixed that shit tha same day...... fukin pussies.....still no one has manned up to this shit, dont be a bitch about it, whoever did it has their reasons....whatever reasons their maybe whoever did it will slip up and when they do, i'll be sure to be there to crack their fukin head open.....i aint no gangsta but i'll take up for my shit............fuk it B, im a drop this shit here......but it aint done motherfuckers......WE WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU......fukin pussies.......

Originally posted by GrAVoNeR@Jan 4 2005, 04:05 PM

yo fukin gravity...... just wait a while, you'll be on your feet soon, wreckinshop on these mothafuckers........aye yo color you got any new designs???

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Jan 3 2005, 10:53 PM

it takes 3 of em to beat up a scrawny highschool kid. 

CORRECTION

only 1 person (who was a highschool kid himself) whooped baer's ass!

-it was only after the incident when baer told his former crew mate "magots" and among other RH crewmembers what happened when the actual truth was distorted. Since, we all know society cares for the RICH and constantly beats down the POOR they(the jury,cops,judge) have know choice but to believe everything a 17 year old, WEST U livin', RICH-WHITE-BOY has to say...

one more thing to help yall see how this took affect or connects rather is...

-at the time a former NFM member had hooked up with some TKO's in ohio. If you know anything about the TKO's then you would know they had beef with RTL's back when. Once this was found out amongst other things an NFM member contacted fellas back in Houtston. NOW UPCOMING WRITERS LISTEN...this is know TRUE way of EARNING stripes on yah shirt but, to some its all they got. So what better way to gain friendship or respect with a bigger crew "TKO" than themselves(NFM) by getting some of TKO's old enemies (SLUR & YANO) out of the way...

THIS IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME JESUS

COMIN' FROM THE BOY TALL AIMS if yall know me then yall know i speak the truths cause all lying does is make niggas heads spin.

IF CREWS (they know their names) wanna beef because of the truth...

so be it!!!

AIMS IS FOR THE KIDS AND I"LL BE DAMNED IF I LET THE TRUTH BE SAT ON

well, gee whiz...who's word should we believe? a kid, or some crackhead fuckers who can't keep it straight in their own hometown and can't whip noone's ass unless they got their crew with em? come on...I'm tired of this shit...too much bullshit....blah blah blah....or should we listen to some kid who claims to be neutral and goes over fools' trains...you know, TALLBOY AIMS...going over me and Goose and won't fess up to it...it's ok...everyone in Birmingham knows about your dislike for SFR and your jocking your name from my homeboy...it's aight...no biggee....and as for former crew members...I'll stand by my crew over some lightbulb-smoking out of crackhead faggots like you run with. and it's aight, son....unless anyone doesn't know, this kid AIMS jocked his name straight up from my homeboy Daze in Birmingham...be a little more original, son...don't front and act neutral and try to pull shit thinking we won't see our own trains. too bad you ain't got shit runnin for us to go over. Go to Birmingham and paint, see if it runs....there ain't nothin running there of yours now...haha

oh yeah, and as for stripes, BIG AIMS, quit dixk riding and mebbe you'd earn some...hahaha. and don't talk shit on me or my crew either...I'l;l kick your ass worse than Bryer did hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as much shit as you talk on that kid, and that kid got you caught and pegged...hahaha

<embed src="http://www.christypullen.com/Warren%20G%20-%20Regulator.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"><noembed><bgsound src="url_of_song" loop="infinite"></noembed>

damm dawg for real all ya niggas get over it fool i hate all this beef cause aint noone doin shit about it but yappin .godammmm man the next person to talk shit is gonna get shot with my sons bb gun in the forehead

look at faguts talkin all this shit. boy you outta town so you feel safe.

straight bitch. talkin your way into all these crews... all you hit is choo choos like a pussy... we all know you gots no heart you a joke. i bet you postpone your trip bak to houston to play it safe. fuckin coward an you know it...we all know it. you such a queer i cant wait to smash your ass... we ALL know you bro. you cant do anything but this internet fame painting pictures that you know aint real. you hope all these kids listen an catch your back when they see you gettin fucked.. your a cripple son, dont fake . dont think you famous cause you got INTERNET homies... geek nigga. i know you shook. big bad AIMS has hit more street in less time ,. keep talkin shit. you look like a fuckin IDIOT. all you toys listen an back him up, you gonna feel real stupid once wrath comes..