Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist@Feb 5 2005, 10:45 PM

DAMN, beer really isn't all that great, but i guess as you grow older the silly glorification of it will cease, or you'll just become an alcoholic, either way, MEH.

Black and white, eat some french fries, then divide and conquer. Typical Machiavellian demeanor. It is sad that you do not see the infinite shades of gray which are synonymous with moderation.

Originally posted by SeYnO9+Feb 7 2005, 03:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SeYnO9 - Feb 7 2005, 03:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Feb 5 2005, 10:45 PM

DAMN, beer really isn't all that great, but i guess as you grow older the silly glorification of it will cease, or you'll just become an alcoholic, either way, MEH.

Black and white, eat some french fries, then divide and conquer. Typical Machiavellian demeanor. It is sad that you do not see the infinite shades of gray which are synonymous with moderation.

[/b]

indeed true and well put

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Originally posted by test pattern+Feb 7 2005, 05:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (test pattern - Feb 7 2005, 05:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SeYnO9@Feb 7 2005, 03:42 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Feb 5 2005, 10:45 PM

indeed true and well put

[/b]

Originally posted by steevo@Feb 8 2005, 03:44 AM

nah. thats not color. he quit years ago. that looks just like sabers style. yeah its saber .weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sit down and shut up you got no where to speak .........saber nigga? please ,you must be blind and if your trying to be sarcastic try again you failed miserably ! take a look at your pieces before you open up your mouth next time

8d9dbf12.jpg son now whos laughing !!!! i aint even got words for this garbage ,sometimes people "ablan a lo pendejo"

p.s. you dont even know me boy!so dont try n crack jokes like your my homie !

p.s.s thanks deaf!