Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thatroksukz.jpg

blurry

959.jpg

not so blurry

9.jpg

another mineral not blurry version

950.jpg

godd dammit why don't they put platinum or gold, i could use some money or a fucking diamond

choes.jpg

another flick to finish of the memory card

, and now i have to down to get coffee passed the starbucks aka hot topic line to see the bald proffesors in the old man's coffee line.

the funny thing is their some people down theRE who have these haircuts

and shit were they try to make it look like they just woke up and shit but you can tell they paid like 50 bucks to get their shit cut that wey.

Oh and then theirs these kids who dress dirty or " crusty " but they pay for that shit, i realized cus one time my dog

died, were outside painting canvases this fool is like barking then we look and he froze like a paleta, and this dude

didnt want to help me burry it cus he was afraid of making his pre- dirty looking

clothes actually get dirty cus he paid a lot for it, i think thats how they are down stairs.

theyre dumb they try 2 flatter their proffesors bby laughing @ their gay jokes, how dumb

SUPER POST OF THE MONTH.

yours truly:

i phantom

hahahahahaha....yo sey i remember that day.....ur dog barked 5 times then gave out one last howl and then he kicked da bucket....and about the kid dat wouldnt help us cause of his clothes....he took about 2 scoops with the shovel and called it a day....and when it came time to actually put the dog in the hole....he got all freaked out and said the dog stank....when it had only been dead for 5 minutes.....i'd hate to wonder what would have happened if it was just yall two.....you would have went thru some hell burryin that dog by yourself.....well im out....holla atcha boy.....

GrAViTy VhSer.....ThC....Jk.....PURA URA!!!!

Originally posted by GrAVoNeR@Feb 2 2005, 03:10 PM

hahahahahaha....yo sey i remember that day.....ur dog barked 5 times then gave out one last howl and then he kicked da bucket....and about the kid dat wouldnt help us cause of his clothes....he took about 2 scoops with the shovel and called it a day....and when it came time to actually put the dog in the hole....he got all freaked out and said the dog stank....when it had only been dead for 5 minutes.....i'd hate to wonder what would have happened if it was just yall two.....you would have went thru some hell burryin that dog by yourself.....well im out....holla atcha boy.....

GrAViTy VhSer.....ThC....Jk.....PURA URA!!!!

he was a cool dog, i dont remember his name though.

yo i saw some shit bout "trains and kids" on tha news, dont really know what its about but i saw some graff on tha trains......check tonight at 10 on fox news.....and oven You Are Aye.....fukin liar, if someone comes up with some retarded ass reason to drink tonight, you'll be there......oh wait i will probably be there too.....shit..............