Screwston,Texas

KQuas

HPD and Crime Stoppers Seek the Public’s Assistance in Gathering Evidence Against Graffiti Vandals/N

Crime Stoppers is partnering with neighborhood law enforcement by offering cash rewards up to $5,000 and guaranteeing anonynimity for callers who provide information leading to the arrest and charging of prominent graffiti vandals. A poster featuring the “Most Wanted Tagger Crews” in the Spring Branch area will be distributed at local schools and area businesses advertising the new tactic to stop the damage to area businesses and facilities. Additionally, Crime Stoppers of Houston will feature the poster on the “Neighborhood Alert” page of the Crime Stoppers of Houston website located at http://www.crime-stoppers.org.

Crime Stoppers and the HPD Northwest DRT are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying featured graffiti vandals known also as “taggers” for the purpose of arresting and charging them with graffiti crimes occurring on an on-going basis in the Spring Branch area. However, more than just identification information is needed for arrest and criminal charges. Photo or video evidence of the “taggers” at work, scrapbooks matching ”taggers” with their identifying “tags,” and/or the location of “tagging” equipment in possession of the vandals can be helpful in bringing criminal charges against “tagger crew” members. Information regarding successful arrests and prosecutions of graffiti violators will also be publicized as a follow up and continuation of the program’s promotion in the community.

Anyone having any information should call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. Callers do not have to give their name, and may be eligible for as much as $5,000 in cash rewards.

HPD officers, members of the Mayor’s Anti-Gang Task Force, Chief Chuck Brawner of Spring Branch ISD-PD, Harris County Community Corrections & Supervision paint crews, and neighborhood civic association members will be present. Volunteers and probationers will join in a neighborhood paint out following the press confere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What About Legal Walls?

Legal walls are largely ineffective as a deterrent or graffiti prevention device. Communities that have tried �legal� walls, or areas that permit graffiti, find them ineffective. Over a dozen cities in California, Illinois, and other states have all found them to be �a failure�.

Legal walls send a mixed message�sponsoring graffiti in an effort to rid a community of graffiti. Community records indicate they may work at first, but after a period of time, the surrounding areas also become covered with graffiti. Data also shows no decrease in arrests for graffiti in cities where there are legal walls.

TAGNET (Anti-Graffiti Site for Law Enforcement)

@149th Street (New York City)

12 Styles (Milano, Italy)

50mm (Los Angeles, California)

Alamo City Hip Hop (San Antonio, Texas)

Armadillo Texas Graffiti (Houston, Texas)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

for the fat :five-o: who are too fat to be outin the field

so they can sit in fron of their comp. all day long

chompin down crispy creams and trying to comprehend the complexiti of graff.... :haha: whatever man

Originally posted by reGIo@Jan 19 2005, 03:40 PM

HPD and Crime Stoppers Seek the Public’s Assistance in Gathering Evidence Against Graffiti Vandals/N

Crime Stoppers is partnering with neighborhood law enforcement by offering cash rewards up to $5,000 and guaranteeing anonynimity for callers who provide information leading to the arrest and charging of prominent graffiti vandals. A poster featuring the “Most Wanted Tagger Crews” in the Spring Branch area will be distributed at local schools and area businesses advertising the new tactic to stop the damage to area businesses and facilities. Additionally, Crime Stoppers of Houston will feature the poster on the “Neighborhood Alert” page of the Crime Stoppers of Houston website located at http://www.crime-stoppers.org.

Crime Stoppers and the HPD Northwest DRT are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying featured graffiti vandals known also as “taggers” for the purpose of arresting and charging them with graffiti crimes occurring on an on-going basis in the Spring Branch area. However, more than just identification information is needed for arrest and criminal charges. Photo or video evidence of the “taggers” at work, scrapbooks matching ”taggers” with their identifying “tags,” and/or the location of “tagging” equipment in possession of the vandals can be helpful in bringing criminal charges against “tagger crew” members. Information regarding successful arrests and prosecutions of graffiti violators will also be publicized as a follow up and continuation of the program’s promotion in the community.

Anyone having any information should call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. Callers do not have to give their name, and may be eligible for as much as $5,000 in cash rewards.

HPD officers, members of the Mayor’s Anti-Gang Task Force, Chief Chuck Brawner of Spring Branch ISD-PD, Harris County Community Corrections & Supervision paint crews, and neighborhood civic association members will be present. Volunteers and probationers will join in a neighborhood paint out following the press confere

ha dope... some one get their hands on that poster and post it up on here

jeno is back with some local flix. just bored cruisin around to day so i decided to get a few flicks and bring them in. and yeps, im not in kon.

hivvy go. start this shit out with some semi-old ura bombs in some hidden ass spots too.

urabomb3.jpg

urabomb4.jpg

urabomb.jpg

urabomb2.jpg

that boy oven and hs boy leuroth

ovenbomb.jpg

ovenleurothbomb.jpg

leurothbomb.jpg

I saw a leuroth rooftop, so I decided to try to flick it from the street, but that shit was blurry so i fuckin got on the roof and flicked that shit myself.

BEFORE

luerothbomb2.jpg

AFTER

luerothbomb3.jpg

INS CREW semi old too.

insbomb.jpg

evol

evolbomb.jpg

Ouch

ouchbomb.jpg

Some beginner shit, but let me tell you, this kid is going places unlike old mana here. Old rankster TSM!

rankbomb.jpg

Milf I never heard of this guy, but he hits up so i guess its a good thing.

milfbomb.jpg

Thats all today kiddies, like the pics or not, doesnt matter. Im gonna post em up. hey animojo, i got your shit comin in the mail soon so dont worry man.

hey yeps whyd you even bother writing that shit "camera problems flicks coming soon " thats almost as lame as doing a piece and saying "i ran out paint ill be back tomorrow cause i have to go to walmart and buy some more of this color i just wrote a fuckin paragraph with "" peace props to my homies "and then a gang on niggas on your props list ,i dont know im bored at work and this thread sucks donkey balls