Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

Originally posted by *chikn*@Dec 7 2004, 01:46 AM

high to all you silly cats in h-town... stay up kids... & scarecrow holla atcha bitch.. :chicken:

yo chicken what up ..hows your back post it or send it to me

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn ... a night to remember?

im still feelin that shit what you talkin bout.

wheres tha bud at?

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

i like to see the guts come out of dead squirls when they are layign in the middle of the street.......

dat puffy guts is ill

CHANGE THE FUCKEN THREAD TO "THE MAGITS" THREAD.....IT AINT EVEN HOUSTON NO MORE,,ITS MISSISSIPPI BURNING.

OR CHANGE IT TO THE "HARDY BOYS",,,

BETTER YET DESTROY 12 OZ FORUM,AND THE REST OF ALL GRAFFITI SITES :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Yo twisted go the links set up bad, we aint got no internet at our cribb, know what i'm saying, straight up thanx for putting back up maain, word. here's the rest of it.

TWISTED_DM.jpg

TWISTED -- DESMADRE

MENACE_DM.jpg

MENACE -- DESMADRE

Menace_Emaze_Twisted.jpg

MENACE - sum kat named EMAZE - TWISTED

If you want to see different shit than post some....Houston sucks. I want to see what the fuck has been going on myself, the only people who post anything up is a few people, Downassmexican and seynos crew and art crew..... so post some shit then,This thread is dead anyways ..... Houston sucks.

Where is the real bombin going on in Houston.?? Where is the trains,??? Where is the illegal,??? Who in htown is getting up, post it. I haven't been in houston in like fuckin 6 mths and have no idea how the fuck bombin in houston is looking. I mean I see a verb and meat and its one flick and a bunch of legals that were already posted.HAHAHA

Well that twisted looks ok ...Shits pretty wild. Other than that I guess just post some shit.

thanks animojo.........im not good an computer shit..i need to start wearing a mask we i paint.............

hey kode...i told his mom already..but she is persistent.......hey but in done with finals this thursday.......menace bent and me are paint the back side of the tire shop.....i wont be going there till thursday...............after that we''l do the big side of irvington........think of some ideas

I would post new shit but no one will buy me a camera fuck this shit anyways 12oz is the scene you silly rabbit and you all love it!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess your all scenesters on 12oz !!!!!aaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

damn, the finished wall looks pretty crunk foo. hit me up when yall go paint them walls, i'll drop something if not i'll atleast go drink wit joe and bent and check that shit out. :haha:

pics are on the way, real bombing and real illegals of all of our favorite h-town writers. photo bucket sucks. fuck prodos and all these legals.. mr. guts and dkop need to help, jewish, just keep painting like always.......Kings of Krush

yo SlapHappyGrin just don't post none of the wack shit you have of mine..HAHA i know you got some old shit. I hate like half the shit i done... Oh well new shit from me coming soon!!

All the houston flicks i have are old maybe ill post em anyways...

Thats funny... Welcome Dirty Jew is now officially a part of the 12 oz scene :haha: :haha: Yeah fool you need a camera, maybe i need to steal a strippers car and hope on is in it. that was fun