Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by deafikator@Jan 11 2005, 03:22 AM

....yo that news peice in brownsville is nice.....what kinda spot is that like a tire shop or somethin ....i dont know.... but those brok and color peices are nice....dope ass 3d scheme....

yeah man that wus at sum tire shop....it also had sum laws cru pieces around there.....also man dat brok piece looks coo and the color one does too.....goes to show you how houston puts it down....

Originally posted by oVENs@Jan 11 2005, 04:45 PM

soo fuckin sleepy and fuckin teachers are dickheads ummmm skool sux.... :spent: :spent2: :spent3:

how the fuck you got comps at school that let you go into 12 oz what the fuck is this world coming to ,does your teacher write ? naw for real hwo you do that

yo endo whered you get that next toy model car ?was it bit or did he do it

yo color its called bein cool...naw my teachers is a old black lady that cant see so i tell her im doin work but im really on 12oz..funny huh good old sam houston huh...o well hey who wants to go bombin.. :burn: :haha: ..o yeah ovens are used for burning jews you wont...ummm what that mean?

Originally posted by anonimojo+Jan 11 2005, 12:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anonimojo - Jan 11 2005, 12:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oVENs@Jan 11 2005, 04:45 PM

soo fuckin sleepy and fuckin teachers are dickheads ummmm skool sux.... :spent: :spent2: :spent3:

how the fuck you got comps at school that let you go into 12 oz what the fuck is this world coming to ,does your teacher write ? naw for real hwo you do that

yo endo whered you get that next toy model car ?was it bit or did he do it

[/b]

theres some guy that benches freights and paints them on models down to every detail ... i dont remember the guys either i think theres a thread in metal heads though