Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shitty thing is you cant even destroy in peace when you do graffiti. If you start seeing splatter marks on your daddies business it was prob me, or some gay ass artsy mural, done over with a mexican flag in the westheimer area IT WAS DEFINITELY ME. tired of writing a name to fuck shit up, ima go out to the burbs and start taking shits on door handles and shit. keep shaking each other hands.

throwing dog shit @ rich yuppies. or wait ill pee on my shoe and throw the collected piss on your lil hot topic wear.

And the good Lord said to me let there be light and there was light. Hey SeYnO whats up havent talked to you in a good secound. HEy i was hoping you could help me with something i had a book going around the skool yard and some idiot got a hould of it and he blacked me out. Now i bet you r thinking what does this have to do with you but i am getting to that i have a couple of leads on who it is. Now you and your boys are looking for the wall crosser right and yall said be a man about it well i want whoever blacked me out my book to be a man about it to. I am not looking for no beef but if it comes to that then i guess i will just have to ask God and his angels to give me the strength to stay cool and not hurt that punk ass bitch i am done talking on the net. I just want that boy to come out and be open about the crime he did and face his punishment. :burn: :hatred: :burn: :burn: Shout outs to all my boys in KON, NFM, BK, URA, HIV, INS, AND ANYONE ELSE I LEFT OUT PEACE I'M OUT. RICK JAMES BITCH

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Jan 4 2005, 10:22 PM

well, gee whiz...who's word should we believe?  a kid, or some crackhead fuckers who can't keep it straight in their own hometown and can't whip noone's ass unless they got their crew with em?  come on...I'm tired of this shit...too much bullshit....blah blah blah....or should we listen to some kid who claims to be neutral and goes over fools' trains...you know, TALLBOY AIMS...going over me and Goose and won't fess up to it...it's ok...everyone in Birmingham knows about your dislike for SFR and your jocking your name from my homeboy...it's aight...no biggee....and as for former crew members...I'll stand by my crew over some lightbulb-smoking out of crackhead faggots like you run with.  and it's aight, son....unless anyone doesn't know, this kid AIMS jocked his name straight up from my homeboy Daze in Birmingham...be a little more original, son...don't front and act neutral and try to pull shit thinking we won't see our own trains.  too bad you ain't got shit runnin for us to go over.  Go to Birmingham and paint, see if it runs....there ain't nothin running there of yours now...haha

I only talk on this cause i don't have your #. So your saying i have a dislike for a crew whos members consist of the people i grew up watching. Come on give me a break, go spit that nonsince somewhere else. Magots you make me laugh.