Screwston,Texas

KQuas

just when i thought shit was left alone...i come back to this peice of shit forum and see this nigga talkin down.....first off i didnt call you to apologize,i didnt even call you! i've known your girl for about.....what 10 years......and out of respect and love for your girl my apology was directed to her.....and if i recall correctly, you were the one that apologized to me.....but you know what fuck that....when evol went over you, he did it for his reasons...not to back me up, never that...if i wanted to go over your shit i would have did it in one night....i didnt....if i even still considered you a problem you would have known, i see you pretty much everyday, trust me im not tha type of person to let things that need to be said, left unsaid..... so know we get here.......if you want to battle me to settle this shit, LETS DO IT, im ready to paint 24/7, name a spot and trust me i'll be there ready to fukin paint..... but you know what fuck this shit....I'LL HOLLA AT YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by magotsofdef@Jan 5 2005, 04:22 AM

well, gee whiz...who's word should we believe? a kid, or some crackhead fuckers who can't keep it straight in their own hometown and can't whip noone's ass unless they got their crew with em? come on...I'm tired of this shit...too much bullshit....blah blah blah....or should we listen to some kid who claims to be neutral and goes over fools' trains...you know, TALLBOY AIMS...going over me and Goose and won't fess up to it...it's ok...everyone in Birmingham knows about your dislike for SFR and your jocking your name from my homeboy...it's aight...no biggee....and as for former crew members...I'll stand by my crew over some lightbulb-smoking out of crackhead faggots like you run with. and it's aight, son....unless anyone doesn't know, this kid AIMS jocked his name straight up from my homeboy Daze in Birmingham...be a little more original, son...don't front and act neutral and try to pull shit thinking we won't see our own trains. too bad you ain't got shit runnin for us to go over. Go to Birmingham and paint, see if it runs....there ain't nothin running there of yours now...haha

thats alright just let me talk to daze and that shit will be ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Man look no one here is a fucking crackhead no one in dts or gy smoke crack and I know this for a fact you stupid fuck nigers your crew ratted on a writer in my crew you know ahhahahahhah it does'nt matter you have a personial beef

with him but you took kids to do your work crossing out shit and what happened????????all the shit got fixed and you left town left the kids to take the heat and abel showed that fool he was down for g.y!!!!!

Why could'nt he just learn his lession I got mine at his age but no you fuckers ratttttttttttttttttt and now 2 people are in jail don't you think if you never would have started this you friends would'nt have payed the price for you !!!!!!!!!!thats kind of cowardly if you ask me but what do I know I've only known every fucking writer in houston and texas I did'nt want to call fools and talk shit but if this shit does'nt end I'm seriously calling fuck it remember RITE you brought him to my house Great minds think alike right !!!!!!!!!fuck that people

are suffering for you bullshit just dissapear Man its funny everything you accuse people of your guilty offffffffffffffffff mania's richer than my whole crew put together and bear is richer then you and your father put together so fuck it every one's fuck some stupid shit just shut up and quit trying to pick on people thats like kid shit man you got a problom just handle it don't talk about it!!!!!!!I got one you'll see

whaa whaaaaaa!!!!!! you fuckin babies.i wonder if you all talk this much before you try to fuck a broad save all that talkin and start smashin thr gas on eachother.

oh yeah AIMS i dont have any connection or loyalty to either one of those kids but you were wrong about one thing when you said "i guess the cops beleive the word of a 17 kid that lives in west u" what, i guess little white kids in west u are more truthfull than little white kids in the med center right? fuckem both!! and all this crying on the computer i wish someone would actually fuck with me without dancin around it and smillin in my face so i could school all these rich boys get out your pens and pencils boys.

THE LORD JESUS IS COMING AGAIN !!!!!!!

I put these verses together because they were a blessing to me as a young Child. Matthew 24 is a great chapter for those interested in Bible prophecy. Truly the signs of the return of the Lord Jesus are all present. Now is the time to rejoice at the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Here we will look at Matthew, Mark, and Luke to see some passages that refer to the second coming of The Lord Jesus Christ. This is not an exhaustive study but will certainly be a blessing as you look at the Scriptures.

In Matthew chapter 24 the Lord Jesus talks to His disciples and begins to answer their question about the temple. He describes the coming destruction of the temple (which occured in 70 A.D.) and goes beyond that to describe His Second Coming and what the conditions will be like on earth before that great event!

Matthew 24

1. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Here the disciples are asking about the destruction of the temple AND the signs surrounding His second coming.

4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

There will be many deceivers and false Christs stating that they are the Son of God.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Yes we have always had wars, and we have always had famines, and diseases, and earthquakes....but when did we ever have wars that could potentially destroy all life on planet earth? With nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons mankind can easily destroy itself many times over. What other time in history could we do this? Never until this generation!

What about famines that are increasing?... and deadly plagues that threaten the world?...like AIDS which can and will kill millions (billions?) of people? What about the diseases that are now resistant to antibiotics and other treatments? What about killer earthquakes which are definitely on the increase in these last days?...or unusual record breaking weather patterns?

We have always had these terrors and plagues but now we have all them hitting earth at the same time with tremendous desctructive power. No other generation has lived in such dangerous days as we have today. We are certainly living in prophetic times!

8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Lots of deceivers! This warning is repeated by the Lord Jesus. Do you think warning about deceivers may be important since the Lord Jesus said it over and over again? Why would the Lord repeat Himself if deception was not such a danger?

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

One of the signs of the last days is the warm hearted love of people waxing cold and indifferent due to the widespread iniquity (sin).

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The abomination of desolation has not happened yet. This will happen in the middle of the 7 year reign of the antichrist when he goes into the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and claims to be God. Just watch the nation of Israel! Soon they will begin rebuilding their temple. Already the Jews in Israel are training their priests in Temple worship. Everything is ready to go and one day soon the temple will be rebuilt. We are fast approaching the terrible days of the reign of the antichrist.

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Do you really think the world is going to get better? No, unfortunately the Bible says things are going to get worse and worse as we approach the return of the Lord Jesus. In fact, God says if He didn't intervene all mankind will be destroyed. Mankind has developed many doomsday weapons and one day will use them. Don't be discouraged, God will not allow mankind to destroy themself. He has far greater and more glorious plans for the earth and mankind than destruction!

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

Above the Lord Jesus is warning again about false Christs. Some of these false Christs will even be able to do miracles, signs, and wonders! Their goal is to deceive and use demonic powers to further their evil end. With deception and miracles they will preach another Jesus and another gospel than revealed in the Bible. The Lord Jesus does not want you deceived ... that is why He is warning again and again and again about deceivers. Are you warned? Are you going to test all things with the Bible or are you going to believe deception because miracles may occur? Have you received the Lord Jesus as your Saviour? Time is running out!

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.

Many people are going to claim they are Christ. Pretty stupid claim since the Lord Jesus Christ is God in human flesh! Yet no matter how crazy the claims are the deceivers somehow get a number of deceived folks to follow.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

When the Lord Jesus returns to earth at the end of the 7 year reign of the antichrist at the battle of Armageddon....NO ONE will miss it. It will be clearly seen by all. Further description of His coming is below.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Pretty hard to miss it when the Lord Jesus returns....so don't listen to the nuts who claim to be the Son of God. Also, don't listen to those who deny the Trinity, deny salvation by faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus, and deny that the Lord Jesus is the ONLY way to God. They are liars and deceivers and should be avoided in these last days.

32. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Many believe that the fig tree is Israel. Israel became a nation in 1948 and re-captured Jerusalem in 1967. This indicates that when this happens His coming is NEAR! Isn't it amazing that all the signs occuring simultaneously are occuring in the same time frame as Israel becoming a nation again in 1948? Coincidence? or maybe not!

Another question many ask is how long is a generation? Well a generation can be 40 years, 80 years, 120 years, or something in between or greater. The date of the events will not be able to be determined. However as we see the setup of the final prophecies, we certainly know the rapture is NEAR! After the rapture the antichrist will come to power and reign for 7 years until he is destroyed by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ at the battle of Armageddon.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Since the Bible clearly says we cannot set date then why do people still do it? Why do they do such a thing that will bring reproach on the name of God when their 'date formula' does not work?

Can anyone date the time Christ will return? No, all the date-setters are doomed to be proven wrong! We can see the signs of His coming ...and know it is near....but God is in charge of the dates. A word to all date setters: STOP IT! Every date setter I have heard ignores, rejects, or avoids verse 36!

37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

When the Lord Jesus returns....life will be going on. Most of the world will be totally blind to it. They were blind to the flood in Noah's day (even though Noah warned them for 120 years!).

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Verse 42 is another word for the date setters. Yes His coming is near but don't try to date it!

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed [is] that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite [his] fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for [him], and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint [him] his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 13

1. And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings [are here]!

2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5. And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you:

6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

Lots of deceivers! Deception will be a major condition in the last days before the return of the Lord Jesus!

7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for [such things] must needs be; but the end [shall] not [be] yet.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

Lots of wars, earthquakes, famines, and troubles....and it is just the beginning of sorrows! Much more to come!

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against [their] parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14. But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Above we read about the abomination of desolation which has not occurred yet. This will happen when the antichrist enters the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and there proclaim himself as God. After he does that he will issue the mark of the beast and require everyone to worship him. Without the mark of the beast a person cannot buy or sell or perform any economic transactions. Today we are moving closer as the world heads toward a one world government and a one world economic system.

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter [therein], to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19 For [in] those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Trouble is coming and it is going to get worse and worse...and unless the Lord intervenes....no flesh should be saved. That means God will intervene and mankind will not destroy themself.

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Lots of deceivers and false prophets. The only anchor in the last days is God's Word, The Bible....and trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

But you have been warned of all these things! Below are some signs that will happen just before the Second Coming:

24. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

When the Lord Jesus returns to earth, no one will miss that event! Everyone will see the Lord Jesus come with great power and glory!!

28. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, [even] at the doors.

When you see ALL these things know that the coming of Jesus is near! ...and so it is! There are earthquakes, plagues, famines, wars, and great deception abounding in the last days. Soon the Lord Jesus will return!

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

The Bible is a very reliable resource! God has preserved and protected His Word from corruption. What should be done in these last days? First, get right with God by receiving the Lord Jesus as your Saviour. Next, tell others about the Lord Jesus and serve Him until He comes for all believers in the rapture. (The rapture occurs before the antichrist comes to power).

34 [For the Son of man is] as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

38.This is the reason for the destruction if your so called art,its all garbage.

40.I control all your graffiti doings,it is I that holds the power to control what shall be of your demolishment, and as long as I live you will feel the agony that I have felt,dont forget it.

Are you ready for the Lord Jesus to return? Are you ready to stand before God? That day is coming and it will come suddenly! The important thing is that your are ready when YOU stand before God. That could happen in death today or in the rapture of God's people.

Next lets look inside the book of Luke:

Luke 21

5. And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 [As for] these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign [will there be] when these things shall come to pass?

8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Again the warning about deceivers in the last days. Stay away from deceivers and false teachers who seek to lead people away from the Lord Jesus Christ (God in human flesh, second person of the Trinity!) Those deceivers will abound in these last days.

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilences ...and also FEARFUL sights and great signs from heaven. These are all coming upon the world and will increase in intensity and duration. Unfortunately the Bible does not say things will get better in the world before the return of the Lord Jesus. Instead conditions will get progressively worse and the earth will enter her darkest days.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute [you], delivering [you] up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20. And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

This occurred in 70 AD. Indications are that it will also occur by the antichrist near the time of the end. At the battle of Armageddon Jerusalem will once again be compassed by armies!

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Jerusalem fell in 70 AD and has been trodden down by the Gentiles all these years! However, in 1948 Israel became a nation... and in 1967 Jerusalem fell back into the hands of Israel. This is an indication that the times of the Gentiles is almost fulfilled. The next "age" the world will go through is the 1000 year reign of the Lord Jesus here on earth. That period will be a time of great blessing and joy.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

There will be trouble in the world...the world will get worse and worse as it approaches the Second Coming of Christ. The nations of the world will be in extreme distress, not knowing what to do with all the terrors and problems.

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Conditions are going to get so bad that men's hearts will fail for fear. Stress and fear can cause heart attacks and many will die for fear just watching the terrible things come into the world.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

What is the response to the Spirit-reborn Christian to all these signs in the world? We are told to look up, lift up our heads...(and even rejoice!) for our redemption is drawing near! Let the unsaved fear and have heart attacks! God's people who have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ need not fear at all. Instead, the saved Christian can rejoice when he sees these things come upon the world. Soon the Christian will be raptured to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven!

29. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

All these things are at hand right now! Yes Jesus is coming back soon and that should be a great source of joy and hope for the Christian!

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called [the mount] of Olives.

38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

I hope you enjoyed reading through these verses. Yes the Lord Jesus is coming back and that should be a cause for great joy! Are you ready to meet Him?

Are you saved? If you were to die right now, do you know for certain that you have eternal life? If not then could you possibly be headed for hell?

PAID IN FULL

ONE SACRIFICE

The Lord Jesus Christ paid the penalty for the sins of the world on the cross. No further sacrifice is necessary and there is nothing anyone can do to add to His finished work. The Bible says:

Hebrews 1

3 ... when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hebrews 9

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hebrews 10

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

FORGIVENESS OF SINS

When a person receives the Lord Jesus as his Saviour ALL his sins (past, present, and future) are forgiven. The Bible says:

Acts 10

43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Ephesians 1

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Hebrews 10

16 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these [is, there is] no more offering for sin.

Psalms 103

12 As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

1 John 1

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

ONE WAY

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God. All other so-called "ways to God" lead to death and HELL...

Acts 4

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Colossians 2

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

COME TO THE LORD JESUS AND RECEIVE THE GIFT OF FORGIVENESS AND ETERNAL LIFE.

ALL HAVE SINNED: YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF MY WRAITH.

:WELCOME TO HELL:

Originally posted by NeMoS19@Jan 5 2005, 03:01 PM

I think its so weird how people can talk so much shit over a god damm computer and when the person they talk so much shit about is right in front of them they get hush mouth. That shit is funny. I remember a while back some "guy" was talking so much shit, (but this guy is not a gangsta) and in the end he ends up calling a nigga up to applogize, That shit there was funny. Oh and evol, aint nobody hiding nigga, I just aint gonna be one of those niggas who talks shit over the web. when i see you , ill see you nigga.But tell me this much atleast, why did you bust a tag over me in the first place , From what i heard you were trying to back up one of your pussy ass friends, "no names mentioned." Holla back biaaaaaaaaaatccccccchhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss

HAHAHA DAMN ALL THIS COMIN FROM A FUCKIN ATHLETIC SUPPORTER. HAHAHAIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Dontfuckwithme/EVOLKILLZ.jpg[/img]

Originally posted by NeMoS19@Jan 5 2005, 03:01 PM

I think its so weird how people can talk so much shit over a god damm computer and when the person they talk so much shit about is right in front of them they get hush mouth. That shit is funny. I remember a while back some "guy" was talking so much shit, (but this guy is not a gangsta) and in the end he ends up calling a nigga up to applogize, That shit there was funny. Oh and evol, aint nobody hiding nigga, I just aint gonna be one of those niggas who talks shit over the web. when i see you , ill see you nigga.But tell me this much atleast, why did you bust a tag over me in the first place , From what i heard you were trying to back up one of your pussy ass friends, "no names mentioned." Holla back biaaaaaaaaaatccccccchhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss

HAHAHA DAMN ALL THIS COMIN FROM A FUCKIN ATHLETIC SUPPORTER. HAHAHA

EVOLKILLZ.jpg

Originally posted by Evolistik+Jan 6 2005, 08:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Evolistik - Jan 6 2005, 08:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeMoS19@Jan 5 2005, 03:01 PM

I think its so weird how people can talk so much shit over a god damm computer and when the person they talk so much shit about is right in front of them they get hush mouth. That shit is funny. I remember a while back some "guy" was talking so much shit, (but this guy is not a gangsta) and in the end he ends up calling a nigga up to applogize, That shit there was funny. Oh and evol, aint nobody hiding nigga, I just aint gonna be one of those niggas who talks shit over the web. when i see you , ill see you nigga.But tell me this much atleast, why did you bust a tag over me in the first place , From what i heard you were trying to back up one of your pussy ass friends, "no names mentioned."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Holla back biaaaaaaaaaatccccccchhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss

HAHAHA DAMN ALL THIS COMIN FROM A FUCKIN ATHLETIC SUPPORTER. HAHAHA

EVOLKILLZ.jpg

[/b]

Its kind of funny 2 me how all yall niggas trip cuz a nigga does what he does in skool. and for some reason i knew your ass would probaly same something as imature as that. and you still didnt answer my question. Well it seems to me that your to stupid to know what your reasons were so fuk the bullshit.

Ah thats so sweet. he has feelings. From what i remember, a nigga cald talking bout ( my badd i dont mean any disrespect) thats what i remember. you know sord of how you came up to a nigga at "wings and whores" like if he was a a "gangsta" But in the end he was like i was just trying to talk to you man. I dont have no beef.Back me up "sis"For though i could care less about your ass nigga. to me you aint shit. oh fuck a battle cuz this shit aint even about graph. and i dont remember saying evol was trying to back you up. but i guess you thought thats just what you were "huh" fuk the internet now. If you got somthing to say to me, you see me just about everyday, so let me no.

that man vigilant is got issues......man by the way......there's some bitch made niggas in the graff scene in houston.....some down straight faggots....niggas be capping without leaving names.....thats some gay ass shit.....its ok though im taking a small winter break from graff....and that is why i dont really care for even buffin it over.....plus this cold weather makes my fingers numb and my paint drip...."even montana"...........but if i ever catch anybody fuckin wit my shit.....i swear on my life, that my fingers fuck up and never paint that i will shoot those bitches..........pussy ass niggas.......

"oh and....if you (INS) see this message .....try to get a hold of me ....e-mail me or something so we can hook up and paint......torzidotwisted@hotmail.com

that man vigilant is got issues......man by the way......there's some bitch made niggas in the graff scene in houston.....some down straight faggots....niggas be capping without leaving names.....thats some gay ass shit.....its ok though im taking a small winter break from graff....and that is why i dont really care for even buffin it over.....plus this cold weather makes my fingers numb and my paint drip...."even montana"...........but if i ever catch anybody fuckin wit my shit.....i swear on my life, that my fingers fuck up and never paint that i will shoot those bitches..........pussy ass niggas.......

"oh and....if you (INS) see this message .....try to get a hold of me ....e-mail me or something so we can hook up and paint......torzidotwisted@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Evolistik@Jan 6 2005, 12:09 PM

look familiar anybody?spartans.jpg

go spartans!!!

your very funny nigga. whats a nigga like you carrying pictures like this

maybe you should do less talking dog and show you have some kinda of balls. no what i mean. fuk talking over an internet. like i said before.