Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god dammmmm

yall boyz wreked the shit out of that first house.......

nice shit by verbs an the rest

is dat RTL on the same spot on katy freeway......were it was once done by yanoe an then it got buffed???

cause if it was and then it was done again on the same spot then i might have seen somebody in action that night

it looks nice by the way...

:lol:

well im tryin to beef up my portfolio and i want to do cool pieces or at least eyecandy for all customers to apeal to my section ...i dont think that makes sense but oh well ....any ways please email me im dead seriouse ...i will trade email me for more info ...coloroner@hotmail...oh and im not touching tribal ..i want to beef up my portfolio with good shit not shitty tribal !!!!!or hanus caover ups ..well depending on what you got !!!!!!

i think that it is harder to hit up a heaven threw the back...but mostly every head here hits the back of a hevan...except fot rebs... by the way rebs i give u props mann...for all that damage u did...u a bad muthafucker u maek it look simple to get up on heavens...

and...

i would under stand if the hevans were like the ones in 210in 210 every body hits the back u caitn hit the front of a hevan for shit there is no place to stand on every body dat dose a hevan in 210 hits the back caseu there is just no way to hit up the front unless they got wings an can fly around the hevan an hit it up threw the front...