Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since everyone is busy talking about shit i might as well ask this.....

has anyone seen this drink around houston like in the hood areas like 3rd ward and shit like that?

jfgkl5.jpg

i know pretty gay that i like flavored malt beverages but this one looks fucking good, so if anyone could point me to the right direction on where to find these that would be fucking awesome. forties arent enough anymore

someone SHOULD do throwies over that wackass deck. would love to see a street battle with a self proclaimed "ny legend." dont make me have to drive a car into that bullshit lol.

and whats with the overpriced NY transit t-shirt? go back to new york already turd. why didnt you make a deck shirt instead? afraid nobody will buy that garbage?

since everyone is busy talking about shit i might as well ask this.....

has anyone seen this drink around houston like in the hood areas like 3rd ward and shit like that?

jfgkl5.jpg

man them mutha fuckas are good dawg but i dont hing u can find um in texas that i know of they got banned in a lot of state but they are the shit if u can find a place let me know aswell shit

not into ale, ill get there someday im more of a beer or malt liquor drinker 40's and shit the occasional times i drink tequila or crown but thats about it im more of a pothead and i like to trip more than anythin

yo anyone know where to get those saint ides? ive seen em before down on some store on westheimer but i always get king cobra or old english...i used to get colt 45 those are the best, the store i got em from had the colt 45 40's and shit but they dont sell em there anymore but those st. ides look pretty fucking good to be honest