Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ It show mr commander sir.^^^^^ Your in the land of the screw and you saying Rother Vandros dont bang. It dont matter if you a whoadie, an ese, or or a white dude zro shit bangs hard in the hood.

i jammed out to that nigga when he was puttin out shit like zro vs. the world and zro tolerance and look what you did to me etc. everything that came out after crack has been lame, minus a few songs here and there..his new r&b rap shit he's doin is played out. im not gonna say that nigga fell off, because i know he can still wreck it but i lost interest in him when he switched up the flow.

i jammed out to that nigga when he was puttin out shit like zro vs. the world and zro tolerance and look what you did to me etc. everything that came out after crack has been lame, minus a few songs here and there..his new r&b rap shit he's doin is played out. im not gonna say that nigga fell off, because i know he can still wreck it but i lost interest in him when he switched up the flow.

yeah look what you did to me, zro vs the world, zro, his first shit wrecked but after crack, he started singin too much and he started fallin off after that

hell yea...lovin them vizies, nekst' and yanoes...shit nice....

and shit, all this bull has gotten annoying...and seriously pointless...so i let it go...i just wanna fukin paint....

demski.jpg

lme1.jpg

demirSSB.jpg

l_1c52fc087442639628908e5ce1706758.jpg

hgraffdemirs.jpg

lme2.jpg

IMG00120.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

IMG00317.jpg

IMG00155.jpg

IMG00092-1.jpg

IMG00256.jpg

fuk it...time for some self promotion....ha...