Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ryNos@Dec 14 2005, 10:06 PM

SAY BIGOTDICK SUKER PUT SOME FUKING GRAFF PICS OR SOMETING FAGGET THIS AINT NO FUKIN KKK CONVENTION YOU FUKIN WHITE FUCK YOU LIKE TO SAY SHIT ONLINE BUT I BET YOU WONT SAY NONE OF THAT BULL SHIT YOU SAY ON PERSON HUH FUKFACE

your right, im sorry. i love you. my eyes are tearing. lust.

Originally posted by AkshunWerds+Dec 14 2005, 11:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AkshunWerds - Dec 14 2005, 11:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>DSC00165.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

tag, your it............

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-diediedie@Dec 15 2005, 05:23 AM

012_12.jpg

nice one

bump these. dfie and verbs missing you fellas Ill be sure to be makin a trip soon come visit me in the dfw i move in end of the month. That rtl roof top looks like a dope spot. yous still got those fill ins runnin in asstown. but the apt spot is gone.

I got dRunK oNe Day AnD I don'T reMeMber shit, I waKE up, then tHis HoE is iN my House?! ...

TRASHYhoe.jpg

commissioned work.. spraypaint..

MENACE_Artwork.jpg

AZTEC Rocked...

AZTECmenaceRocked.jpg

i got my2christmas presents early this yr...

MENACEholding2pistols.jpg

TWISTEDMENACEglocks.jpg

post the completeOneLater..

sideviewofMenaceEmazeAkiraProd.jpg

finallyMyAlcoholicPhotographer GetsHis "HOBODIGIcamera" working whucha know about Hobo's working fo' 6packs?!

akira5.jpg

MENViolator.jpg

Violator5.jpg

compare2mywackphotofromLast time..

Violator.jpg

got some other ones for this weekend... i'm out suckaz...

It's funny how in Houston, all these kids paint the same then suck each other off saying"dude, that's fresh" or "dude, we got the same styles, but that's cool" or how about the wack ass kids who paint engines and paint wack ass graffiti and hype each other up by posting their ugly shit on the internet and thinking they're good.

get real, fuckers.

heres an idea. get some forties. go drink them all reallllll fast. take some bars. climb a heaven. fall off. do us all a favor.

hating is fun.

and RTL's need to get some style. ya'll all look like shit.

the grandwizard of graffiti.

guts

punk as fukkk

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Dec 16 2005, 03:47 PM

It's funny how in Houston, all these kids paint the same then suck each other off saying"dude, that's fresh" or "dude, we got the same styles, but that's cool" or how about the wack ass kids who paint engines and paint wack ass graffiti and hype each other up by posting their ugly shit on the internet and thinking they're good.

get real, fuckers.

heres an idea. get some forties. go drink them all reallllll fast. take some bars. climb a heaven. fall off. do us all a favor.

hating is fun.

and RTL's need to get some style. ya'll all look like shit.

the grandwizard of graffiti.

guts

punk as fukkk

you forgot the kids that "brag" about escaping the cops

and the ones that do "pieces" and think they are good but in reality they are shit.

all of you should die a slow and painful death.. :yuck: