Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by peyote@Nov 24 2005, 04:06 PM

groe, i think it would be best that you just drop RTL and keep reppin that shitty lil 2 man crew you keep hyping. krunkonkrack has shit all over houston, go look for yourself..and most of it isnt in lil safe ground level spots like all your shit so quit disrespectin toy.

GROE AINT RTL NEITHER IS CAPER

dano ur a 2 face bitch bro plus ur a lier. ur a toy thats all u will ever be ur lucky man i hope u realize that but this shit isnt over yet. u were sayin u were kickin it with lingos i chilled with him tonight he said ur a fagget ass toy just like i did- caper groe doper and ables. u went from wearing polo shorts with little horses on them 2 graff shirts in like a weeks time. that is the def of a toy. ur lucky u didnt show up ables was gonna knock u the fuck out!!!! watch ur back u better have eyes in the back of ur head cause were coming.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Nov 27 2005, 02:51 AM

dano ur a 2 face bitch bro plus ur a lier. ur a toy thats all u will ever be ur lucky man i hope u realize that but this shit isnt over yet. u were sayin u were kickin it with lingos i chilled with him tonight he said ur a fagget ass toy just like i did- caper groe doper and ables. u went from wearing polo shorts with little horses on them 2 graff shirts in like a weeks time. that is the def of a toy. ur lucky u didnt show up ables was gonna knock u the fuck out!!!! watch ur back u better have eyes in the back of ur head cause were coming.

your the def of a toy.....

Originally posted by BigotSkumers+Nov 17 2005, 02:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigotSkumers - Nov 17 2005, 02:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-abysmal..horrors@Nov 16 2005, 10:19 PM

seconds later..

hey thats me on the floor. you cant see that im on crutches, no excuse. yall ever see this mans pony tail. no wonder he has so much trouble gettin' pussy. and you tried to stab me. "scratch"

[/b]

YO NIGGA YOU THE ONE THAT WENT UP THERE ALL RUNNIN YO MOUTH "YALL BUCK UP, SHOW SOME BALLS, ILL FIGHT YALL EVEN WITH A FUCKED UP LEG" REMEMBER PUTO?? U ASKED FOR IT NIGGA NEXT KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT FOO... YOU THE ONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ABS BITCH NO ONE TOLD YOU TO COME BY... BITCH NEXT TIME BACK UP YOUR SHIT TALKIN PUSSY..