Screwston,Texas

KQuas

all i gots to say, ten...fucking fag...remember that time i told you i was gonna beat your ass but changed my mind and you didn't do shit? I remember....i hope i see you soon as well...you'll be eating pavement...fucking fag.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

com on ill kill that fucker. yeah right bitch. im gonna hammer your jaw off...prosthetic type shit. damn you got me pretty angry. you like that kinda shit. everyone is droppin you hard though puto. your shit SUCKS bro. you cant talk shit, we ALL see your shit. you put it up every chance you get. you look like an idiot. you are a bitch made coward fagot.

all this shit talk needs to stop i know some craniums are gonna get cracked. wtf, magUtsofdef. what is this shit? shit . . .

anyway, more simply beautiful guts freights. deaf holdin' it down. aint that evol over on canino on the side of the quickie mart? shit . . cool cool.

you think you gg allin an shit with all those booty tattoos shit eatin ass bait. you keep thinkin that way. that i aint bout my business. this is going to turn out bad. im gonna snap when i see you. ive steady got my knucks on me too... im gonna make your shit hang....i regret warning you but fuckit aint scared.

you and your friends are soooo hard, it takes 3 of em to beat up a scrawny highschool kid. gangster dude, gangster. get heated, get all your boys heated, i don't give a fuck. you guys are silly. someone needs to give you a stuffed animal...and use my screen name all you want on here, bad publicity is still publicity...you little sweetcheeks you....

097978jy.jpg

what's up with this shit anyways? this is some of the most boo-boo shit i ever seen in my life...come on dude...come on...what are you? ten? hahaha....mebbe i should have said nine or eight... were you all amped out or cracked out when you did this? come on....grow up, get some fucking style...this is the wackest shit i ever seen...