some blackbook ish?

teister

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NEOPLASTICITY

your way better than me but i think that the t on the second sketch looks more like a y all in all thayre fuckin dope

Thanks for those who replied. I'd still like to hear some more comments/criticism. I've been into graff for like10 years, but only really had a crappy tag for most of that time. It wasn't really till like 2 or 3 years ago that I started trying to do this for real, and then it was pretty sporadic. So this year I started doing stuff more regularly, practicing everyday and stuff. Its been in the last year or so that I started painting and I still don't think I'm where I want to be, I don't think I ever will be, but thats besides the point. So anyways, any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome.

Yeah, it is whats on the wall that counts, I guess. I don't have very good can control yet, and I haven't done anything that I really like on a wall, but I'm going to keep working. Right now I have no money and not enough paint to really do anything, so it will be a little before I can get up again.

cool shit... the only problem i see is that the letters are kinda weak. you've definately got good lines, colors, and dimensions going tho. just work on the style of your letters, simples and shit, and it'll work wonders for your pieces. keep up the good work!

Archived