Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
teister

some blackbook ish?

sorry about the size of these flics. Didn't turn out the way I thought they would. Let me know what y'all think.

i dont think very much.....sorry......

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

some cool shit going..id go with a little better pick of color schemes..Ones that compliment each other a tad more..

Thanks for the comments and stuff. Yeah, the color schemes are one thing I need to work on. i don't know, I just kind of pick out colors. I have like a million colored pencils.

Guest NEOPLASTICITY

your way better than me but i think that the t on the second sketch looks more like a y all in all thayre fuckin dope

Thanks for those who replied. I'd still like to hear some more comments/criticism. I've been into graff for like10 years, but only really had a crappy tag for most of that time. It wasn't really till like 2 or 3 years ago that I started trying to do this for real, and then it was pretty sporadic. So this year I started doing stuff more regularly, practicing everyday and stuff. Its been in the last year or so that I started painting and I still don't think I'm where I want to be, I don't think I ever will be, but thats besides the point. So anyways, any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome.

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

i think you should stick the style of the 5th pic coz thats kool stuff!

the last 1 is very nice and creative...i dont remember seeing anything like that before..the s,e, and the r are good shit...

I like it but you know what they say blackbooks dont mean anything its what you do with paint that shows your real skill

Yeah, it is whats on the wall that counts, I guess. I don't have very good can control yet, and I haven't done anything that I really like on a wall, but I'm going to keep working. Right now I have no money and not enough paint to really do anything, so it will be a little before I can get up again.

ball pen crew is just a name that i made up. I'm not really crew with anybody, not many writers in my town, so I just make stuff up, nahmean?

cool shit... the only problem i see is that the letters are kinda weak. you've definately got good lines, colors, and dimensions going tho. just work on the style of your letters, simples and shit, and it'll work wonders for your pieces. keep up the good work!

i dont like them. but...i KNOW that once your style progresses, you will most likely have something very unique. so keep it up.

peacer

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

dont really like your style. i think you should work on the 5th piece.

i know you'll get good!

------------------

la familia del graffiti

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this