who here is bilingual?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Spike

Sorry man... I have a pond hopping matrix portal, but no scanner or digi... and anyway, most of my photos from that time are family album style stuff that doesn't show much of Geneva or Cambridge.

If I get a digi some time soon I'll be sure to take plenty of photos of Cambridge, and they'll be here with the quickness.

well what i really wanted to see was geneva graff.... i was there a few months ago and saw a lot of Ruxo..... ti wonk da honk

• 3 months later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

good ole days...

ps. you're a sick bastard

ps2. Page 3...dont get me started

i speak english as a first language

yo puedo hablar espanol.. hace 4 anos que estudio espanol, pero mi escuela no ofrece un curso de espanol por un ano, entonces tengo que esperar un ano... y voy a olvidar todos mi espanol... sorry about not using "accentos" too lazy to find all that shit

j'ai etudie francais pendant trois annee, mais j'ai oublie tout mon francais... but when i read it i can pretty much translate it.. its just that my brian thinks in spanish mainly when trying to translate english --> french

i also know the most random words/phrases in

tagalog

chinese

greek

Archived