Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RumPuncher

post yurrr pets!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he doesn't look like much of a 'rambo'. where's he keep the bowie knife?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

he doesn't look like much of a 'rambo'. where's he keep the bowie knife?

thats the whole point of naming him that. he's not a very tough dog....friendly really.

he looks like an ewok if you ask me.

is howard a free-range rat, or did you just set him down out of his cage to flick him?

and ubejinxed - chihuahua mixes are the worst pets. EVER. fucking whiny bony alien dogs.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

and ubejinxed - chihuahua mixes are the worst pets. EVER. fucking whiny bony alien dogs.

really why?

those are pure, but i don't know they seem awfully cute.

tony seems like a great pet.

go get me a beer cat, and help yourself to a bowl of milk and bailey's.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

really why?

those are pure, but i don't know they seem awfully cute.

first of all, their vocal chords aren't long enough to have a real bark, so it's an awful lot of yipping. really loud, high-pitched yipping. secomd, they don't respond to training all that well, so you need to be with them all the time to let them out RIGHT when they need to go to the bathroom. three, they think they're bigger than they are, so they a. pick fights with animals that are much bigger than them and fuck them up, and b. jump off things that are way too high and hurt themselves. four, because they are atrocious looking. nothing you can say will make me agree with the "so-ugly-it's-adorable" line of thinking that has made chihuahuas popular. and five, they're mostly pretty inbred and half retarded by now. i've never seen a smart chihuahua. ever.

my ex had one in her apartment, and even after "puppy school" and training it and taking care of it for over a year, she still came home from walking to the store and back to find shit everywhere. massive seperation anxiety. my girl and i just got a dog about a week ago and she was dying for a chihuahua, and we argued about it for weeks before we found the dog we adopted.

oh, and purebred anything usually means REALLY fucking expensive to but, and even more expensive to take care of. inbred dogs have the worst fucking health problems.

but, hey, if you really want one, maybe you'll find a wonderful chihuahua that isn't alien-looking and doesn't yip all the time and will actually not try to kill itself all the time by jumping off the kitchen counter.

Re: Re: Rambo

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

this.dog.is.fucking.awesome.

you dont even know!! he's only 9 months old.

i bought him a ton of presents for christmas and he started to open them before midnight. i hid them in back of the tree because he would start sniffing them, he found one...took it into my brother's room and started to rip it open. then he took another one and ran into my brothers room and proceeded to open it. we didnt notice it until he was after the third gift.

now that i look at him, he totally looks like an ewok.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I live somewhat near you (from what I gather) .. you should put up pictures of him in the city.

sf??

oh i will....i think i will steal him away from my dad's house and spoil him in the city.

right now I have Eddie the rock. its all I have time for and probably the only thing I could keep alive.

http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/volc_images/europe_west_asia/rock.jpg'>

at some point I hope to get an Australian cattle dog. Bad-ass dog.

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/SteveAustin/australian-cattle-dog-0001.jpg'>

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/SteveAustin/australian-cattle-dog-0017.jpg'>

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

but, hey, if you really want one, maybe you'll find a wonderful chihuahua that isn't alien-looking and doesn't yip all the time and will actually not try to kill itself all the time by jumping off the kitchen counter.

ahahahah a kamikaze dog. aha oh man

ok i'm convinced out of it. they just look so tiny and cute.. but i'm not into getting an uncontrollable shitter.

thanks