what are you the most scurred of?

ubejinxed

what are you the most scared of?

what scares u the most.

i'm pretty scared about getting old, like my dad can't do somethings anymore because things break, or having chronic health concerns.

i am a fitness nut, but age is inescapable and it scares me, i don't want to not be able to do what i want. plus old people seem to become invisible.

how about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few years ago, i was on the tracks and tripped, falling on my front, and sort of stood there lying in the middle of rails for several seconds, slightly dazed. No train went by luckily, but i can sort of see myself back then staring blankly, lying on my face, and imagining myself just standing there and getting whomped by a train. The thought terrifies me.

Being alone and broke at 50, having slaved away at job I hate

only to be 'downsized' into a mcjob I hate even more, while being

in debt up to my eyeballs for my bratty kids college and my fat ex-wife's suv.

and long sentences

My biggest fear is the people i love dying.

I mean, I know its inevitable but I just don't know if i'll be able to cope.

I would rather die than them but i know thats the selfish way to go.

Growing old doesn't bother me as much as not accomplishing all the things i want to by the time i'm old. There's many little things i've set in my mind that i must achieve by the time i'm in my rocking chair.

My number one phobia is mold. Not so much seeing it, but accidently touching it reallllllly freaks me out.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Having a lousy death...you know how some people live their life and one day go to sleep and never wake up again?....thats a nice way to go. The idea of being an old man who cant do shit on his own forcing my family to nurse my wrincle ass and eventually get sick of me scares the shit out of me.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Weapon X

I’m scared of getting married, and then one day coming home at the age of 40 to find my wife in bed with a strapping 20 year old, yelling “He’s twice the man you’ll ever be!” in that George Costanza’s mom’s voice.

Also, getting lung cancer, and a vd.

I'm scared of marrying a fly girl that will get superfat eventually..i'd still love her and shit but please believe i'll be walking in the room with a 20 year old hottie yelling "She's 1/3 of the woman you are!!!"

Originally posted by Tesseract

I'm scared of marrying a fly girl that will get superfat eventually..i'd still love her and shit but please believe i'll be walking in the room with a 20 year old hottie yelling "She's 1/3 of the woman you are!!!"

HAHAHA! That would be perfect payback for the one I’ll end up marrying.

I've been so hard on my body that I definitely am not looking forward to those later years. Being a burden on my family would just be adding insult to injury. The thing that really sucks when you get old...is that you remember what things were like when you weren't falling apart. I think that right there has to be the absolute worst. I've always joked that I'll pick up new vices and increase my standard ones when I'm ready to go. You say smoking a cigarette takes 5 minutes off my life, eh? Let's see what an entire pack at once will do.

I think the chances of me being taken out by one of those behemoth SUVs is the leading possibility right now.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

he leaves me for a trophy wife.

I think the worst part about that would be that after 30ish years

of marrige, you'd have to question if there was ever real love.

People get oldger and less attractive together and they are supposed

to accept that. That's why our eyesight goes to shit as we get older.

Nature's way of keeping us happy.

im scared shitless of getting cancer...or heart attacks. also mental illness runs in my family so im afraid of becoming a total wacko when im older.:crazy:

and im also scared that some time...im gonna hurt some one i love..and theyre not going to forgive me.

insects plain and simple. I've actually been diagnoised with Entomophobia which is a severe fear of anything insect or insect related. I can't even look at a picture of one in a book without getting nervous.

i'd never be able to win shit on Fear Factor. They'd be all "oooo, give this dude the insect bath. He'll love that!"

More now than ever Im really starting to worry about the fact that i have no idea what i want to do with my life. What worries me even more than that is i might spend the next 3-4 years getting a degree in something that i dont like. What a friggin waste.

But if worst comes tp worst at least i have an F and G plan.