israel is still stupid (incase you were thinking it might have learned its lesson)

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know too much about it. You talking about when they bought out Hollinger? It was pretty weird to see someone like Conrad Black work for a Jew. I don’t know too much about Asper’s business dealings. When he died, I heard a lot of stuff on CBC radio call in show that made him out to seem like a class character. It was Leonard Asper who did the consolidation, though, right? Even though yeah, he works for his dad.

yeah, its was the whole holinger thing. At the outset there were promises of editorial independance for each paper, but shortly after it was a done deal there was a slew of resignations because of intereference from the aspers. Stories getting killed, editorials being replaced with what they wanted to run at the head office, and without telling the staff, just getting it swaped at press time.

Leonard Asper was doing all the work I believe, but you know everything gets run by Izzy. thats how that family worked. I had family who worked for a design firm that did all the print work for global, and it was fucking rediculous. even the most petty shit would have to be run by izzy. everything. every little change in text. It made meeting deadlines very hard.

But he's revered as a god out in winnipeg. and to be fair he's dropped a big chunk of money out there on charities and community projects. They've started judging the designs submitted for his dying legacy, the human rights museum. They got big names working on it. Liebskind, Gehry, Yamamoto. Infact, oddly enough I was just at a building he funded to see a exhibit of 9/11 photos last week. good exhibit.

^^ Thanks for the refresher. I remember all that now. In fact, I do believe it was mostly Winnipegers who were calling cbcradio the most that day he died. That’s messed up that Asper was like that. Fucking weird, but I suppose it shows just how he got to wield all that power. That human rights museum sounds really cool. I wonder when it’s gonna be completed? They obviously haven’t picked the architect yet, so not for a while, eh? Watch it be totally dedicated to jooz, and jooz only!

first things first...my name is a joke...got it....its fucking a ridicolous joke that you did not get because you live in a humorless world..dickhead...(seeking = dickhead).

Furthermore, you complain and bitch and moan about the "power" isreal holds (6million jews vs. the world minus the US, hahaha) and yet you ban left and right over nothing. and again...i can not fucking believe you did not understand stk8terboi is a joke. goddamn you uppity little bitch. fuck me. fuck alll of you. suck one off. fuck terrorist little bitches. fuck 12ozprophet. and fuck FCUK....what the fuck is that shit...french connection...fucking fuck fuck. :lol:

seeking please ban me so i can no longer go to this peice of shit site. and reply everygoddamn time someone says something and think that i am cool and fuck man...i should be paint....seeking....i want your babies. i just wanted to show you how stupid you are ... stupid. and undoubtably you will reply with some witty response about some shit i said and how its not true and how im such a stupid fag and all this shit but thats okay. ill just send a few carbombs your way and see how you like living with no limbs you cock whore. (cock whore = seeking)

im a fucking loser

:lol: :lol:

once again....

being against Isreali Policy doesn't mean you are against the Jewish people.

just like being against the war in 'oil-land' isn't about being against the USA.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

wheres that fuck israel freight?

and i wish I knew more about this, but from what ive learned in class, the palestinian people are getting screwed over. im gonna go see if i can find some more information, but if you guys have anything else that would be a good read, let me know.

Spike is what we call a 'collector'.

He has a copy of pretty much every image ever posted on 12oz.

Seriously.... if the cops ever take him, they could make a bio on all of us.

but keep at it. someone needs to have the pics I 'forget to save'

Copy? Nah, that's the original one that was uploaded.

I'm just good at remembering where stuff is, and how to find it quick. I don't have a single non-graffiti/art pic on my whole computer. If I collected stuff please believe I'd have the whole of the Wet T-Shirt Contest archived...

And don't worry, I don't keep proper files on anyone except for Mr. KaySeven... :D

http://www.diesel.com/2002fw/action/images/home/page_00/blackmail.jpg'>

Oh, what, the lingerie model? I missed whatever was there before the edit, I do have a life outside of the 12oz you know... ;) No seriously.

Anyway, to bring this topic completely back on topic.

Actually, that's a lie, I have no idea what Arafat thinks. What happened to that guy?

It’s fucked how I’ve talked to so many Jews that want to go back to Israel to fight in the army. How do their tentacles reach so far? Their food ain’t nothing special, nor is their television shows, I’d imagine. And when was the last time you heard about the Israeli soccer team (except from some you know who)? I understand, these kids are Jews, and I don’t know too much about how their homelife is, or their culture. For real, though – these guys are serious. Yo, Spike, posting a picture of Arafat is anti-semitic, didn’t you know?

Originally posted by Weapon X

Yo, Spike, posting a picture of Arafat is anti-semitic, didn’t you know?

I honestly had no idea. So I guess every TV news channel and newspaper is anti-Semitic when they show his face?

For fuck's sake. I put a lime on that man's head. If you're Jewish and still want to feel offended, feel free, but c'mon. A lime.