Another week of sitting on my ass....

Ski Mask

I was about 20 minutes away from leaving for my first shift at my new job when I got a call from HR. there isnt enough film or training staff onhand for most of the people to start...so my new first shift will be the 10th or 12th. yay. now I wont make the first pay period, and I get to wait 3-4 weeks before getting my first cheque. terrific...now I get to sit here and do nothing cause I have no money....fun....

gripe about your jobs here....or anything for that matter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude.. work sucks.,.. i wish i could go back to school... but i need money... and hten on top of it all my work is labour fun shit! run around carrying shit... but ya sitting on your ass sucks when your doing it but when you start working full time from a full time sitting on your ass job your gonna wish you were sitting on your ass1

Originally posted by Siris:

dude.. work sucks.,.. i wish i could go back to school... but i need money... and hten on top of it all my work is labour fun shit! run around carrying shit... but ya sitting on your ass sucks when your doing it but when you start working full time from a full time sitting on your ass job your gonna wish you were sitting on your ass1

sitting on your ass is overated....I'm ready to move on. I've got film (4 rolls) so I'll be out benching lots, even if it will be a month before they get developed (along with the 3+ rolls already sitting around waiting to be developed), and somone is visiting from out of town...so the timing on that is great...I'm just pissed cause I need cash. not like I would have got the check soon enough even if I did start today....but it would have been a little sooner. oh well...I'll work somthing out...at least I've got a bit of a paint stash...

My job's ok. I'm only doing it so I can afford to pay rent. I want to waitress, but I'm not 19 yet (just a few more months baby). Call centres in general suck though. Especially when you're calling a region with a large Spanish speaking(or mexican speeking as bush would say) population. I don't speak a single word of spanish. Hurah.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived