63rd Infantry

Necropolis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little selfless digital self advertising/networking's all good in my thread(After all..isnt it what this threads about??)

well,actually,it is and its not.I only speak to 2 or 3 other writters in my city,theyre all friends and are good to shoot the shit about anything graffiti with..

BUT ..

If im lookin' for an honest,unbiased trashing or compliment on my wurk,what better forum to do it in than here.

12oz addiction...hit reload..

Im feelin' your second one angry,i've already told you,but you're style got mad potential.You need to work on your letter structure just hammer away at it till it pleases you're visual senses first,fuck what others think..

Cause in the end,if you aint doin it for yourself and your love it,you in it for all the wrong reasons.A wise writter once told me that,its proven to be truth for me.

Send in the 12oz TOY DESTRUCTION LEGION

A friend of mine posted some of the pics inthis thread on the bombing science boards.This TOY posts something along the lines of my graffiti not being "Real"

i challenge him to a battle and his lame ass dosent put his dull,bitten style where his inflated ego driven big mouth is..

Heres the linky,feel free to flamme him like i know only the 12oz souljahs can:king:

http://www.bombingscience.com/forum/

Insert black book pages here sticky thread,page 46-47 and going strong

63RD

alrite droppin in for feedback..... i was goin thru the thread and saw that you were expecting a lot of negative response but check this...wether your style is so wild that no one but you can read it, or basic to where even my lil sis can make it out you pull that shit off hoeboy and honestly lookin at your sketches is somewhat inspiring to think outside the box.. you can pull it off home boy keep doin it your style is BOMB DIGGITY!

Archived