How Much Ya Got?

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

bump because i just checked my account, and i am rockin 73.51 if you have an account, you would know that red means that its negative. I have 2 29.50 charges for over drawing my account, plus 3 more coming i belive, so thats like 150 dollars that im gettin charged for overdrawing, damnit!

• 8 months later...

i wish i had a girl who looked good i would call her,

i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 6-4 impala

i have about 500 in the chequing but i owe the criminal court of canada 1400, so i won't be seeing much of that. i guess i could dip into the savings, but i won't because that is for something more important

-in the bank = $2500ish, soon to be paid out for next semester at uni

-in pocket = $9

-stashed away in room = few hundred floating around somewhere

BUT, i be finally debt-fucking-free! Paid off the old credit card bill few days ago, and i'm not using that goddamn thing to buy anything else for the rest of my life. Racking up debt for the stupidest fucking things...

My buddy just won $38,000 on some lowbrow lottery a few weeks ago, and still hasn't paid me back the $400 be owes me. Fucking SCAB.

i could have SWORN i posted in this thread a while ago, but i can't find my post..

anywho...

savings : 60.00

credit card: -140.00

savings #2-- my mum has made me save 1/3 of all my paycheques since i've been 15.. so i have no idea. like 5000-10000$ i really dont know right now

whut whut!

Archived