what do you COLLECT.eh?

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I collect "urban vinyl" better known as "overpriced toys for adults"

No, i didn't collect the Kaws Chomper.

I also collect books and i am bordering on obsessive comulsive in terms of keeping all of my books in mint fucking condition. People come over to my place and trip on how nice my books are

most common comment "Holy shit dude, did you just buy all these yesterday or something?"

i also collect souls and keep them under a jar covered in pre-history cthonian glyphs under my bed.

<<packrat5000.......

....what dont i collect....i dont know either....unconciously i guess i collect socks.....i have more socks than any one would ever need....and wear almost all of em....i can usually get about two washingmachine loads full of just my socks...and still have some lying around.....

...i have a small coin collection too....o and i have a big mayo jar full of beer bottle caps....i still have all my pogs.....pretty much everything ive ever sketched is in a huge pile of paper at the head of my bed....i have a tendency to let dishes accumilate in my room.....oo and i have a large collection of mask toys....hmmm...what else?

notches on my bedposts

other than that I try not to carry much junk around.

I'm goingto toss every magazine I own (save for graff ones)

and try to get some shelf space back on my desk.

Originally posted by The Dude

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Stomah

Photo Booth Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelie in the house.

Hell yea. ANybody want to contribute?

Archived