what do you COLLECT.eh?

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to collect comics bigtime; Baseball, football, hockey, and basketball cards; now I collect nothing except for graffiti pictures of my own stuff, mostly.

Oh yeah, I got a bunch of mickey mouse figurines, as well as assorted Donald Ducks (any Swedes wanna buy?), and other Disney characters. I used to shoplift at Disney Store large.

PAINT BEER GIRLFRIENDS USED PANTIES WAX HIP HOP AND METAL AND STONER OLD CANS OF PBR

GUITARS IVE MADE PICTS AND VIDEOS OF GIRLS IVE BANGED

FR8 FLIKKS OF HEADS I KNOW OR DIG

VIRGIN DE GUADALUPE STATUES NECKLASES FLAGS WHATEVER~

PARTY FLIKS

TOE AND FINGER NAILS BOOGERS UNDER MY KEYBOARD DESK

SCABS

a few weeks ago while cleaning my room out i realised that i have a stamp collection, i shit you not. i just have a couple of cool ones though, some from communist russia, and communist china, and nazi germany stamps with hitlers face on them. i find stamps like that interesting, i dont give a fuck about other ones though.

wiseguy is a turbonerd.

wet look spray cans, and wet paint as well... as well as rust-oleum cans w/ the scottish fella on the front (capt. ferguson), and red devil supreme quality or poly's... actually a lot of old spray cans, get at me for trades.

also old graff mags, my collection was accidently discarded and i have been trying to get it back, let me know if ya got any to trade...

silkscreens as well...

oh and all types of inks

Archived