narrowly escaping death/injury

Guest amorphic

Guest amorphic

So Thursday night we're drinking and we decide that Fri. night we'd like to drive into the city and go to a club. We procceed to drink throughout the night and I awake the next morning with a pretty gnarly hangover. Spent most of the day sleeping and doing other recovery activities. 10 PM Friday night rolls around and I decide I'm waaaaay too tired and not feeling up for dancing at the club so I decide to just hangout with some other people. My 2 friends still are up for it and we depart our seperate ways. Night's uneventful and I wake up Sat morning to my friend on the phone describing what happened that night......they went to the club and my friend driving got drank a bit too much but didn't let anyone know. On the return trip while speeding around a turn like a fucking idiot at 70 he loses control of his camaro and slides across the oncoming lane into a ditch then into a tree. The car is TOTALED...it doesn't even resemble a car anymore. The police said there's basically no reason for them to be alive right now considering the car was wrapped almost entirely around the tree like a fucking donut. Had I been in the backseat as planned, where there were no seatbelts as my friend had taken them out, I would now be a fairly large stain against a tree.

Which brings me to my point......How many of you have narrowly avoided a situation such as this only because of some small factor? Had I not drank the night before I probably would have been in the accident. It's strange that alcohol KEPT me from getting in an accident.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this one time i decided to catch a tag in this parking garage, so i did, and as i had one of the straps off my backpack so i could put the can away, a cop appeared a flight or two of stairs above me, we were both on the staircase. so i turned around and walked quickly down the stairs to my bike which i had leaned against the wall. so i was riding my bike in the street as fast as i could, with my bag hanging on my shoulder. one of the straps got caught in my tire or something, and i managed to remove it. so i lost the bag and a couple cans, but i got away somehow.

my friends were prety drunk one night, ( whats new) and they took some kids moms car out to pick some one up in tempe, an hour round trip. i wasnt up for it so i stayed at the apartment. on there way ther they t-boned a police crime lab trailer. they were pretty much fucked being drunk, underage, past there curfew, and non of them had a license , and the kids mom whose car they used, was still at the apartment. heh heh. im so glad i wasnt there.

Archived