sex.sex.sex.

FuckWhitey

well, heres my story.

-True Story-

January 1, 2004. FuckWhitey has wild sex all day and all night with a woman he has been trying to have sex with for a long time ( about a month)

10 days and about 300 sex's later, Fuck Whitey remembers theres a little more to life than sex, such as 12oz prophet.

Fuck Whitey decides to pay 12oz a visit and see how things are going. yawn. Im sleepy, and my sex partner has been sleeping all day. anyway. I have to go to school, pay my tuition, try kinging the city again, put some kenwood 10's in my trunk, and get my hair braided. what a great year this has been. its januay 11 and I feel like its still the 1st since I havent done absolutley nothing yet. I only left the apartment for condoms, cigaetes, and groceries.

sex.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

TEASER GOT LAID!!!!!!!

yesssssssssssssssss. holy fuck was tonight not the best night ive had in a long fucking time. bomb ass head, she got that killer pussy (although i didnt last to long :( *hadnt done it in like 2-3 months) but she still loooooooooves me. hahaha.

maaaaaan yall, im in love.

story is, there was this really cute girl i liked back in the day, she was like friend of friends in our group type shit. anyways, she dressed pretty punk / alternative then and was pretty wild an shit.

so anyways, i hadnt seen her in like 2 years or more, and the other night before me and my boy went out to this get together party thing, my homie ran into ole girl playing pool. so my boy got her number, and told me about it, and i was like word, lets hang out with her saturday... (today).

so we call her up to see whats going on, and we go to meet her up at mcdonalds. so we show up, she's not there yet, im waiting with anticipation of what she's going to look like and so on.

all of a sudden she walks in the restraunt and im like god daaaaaaaaamn, thats her?

ole girl was bangin' lemme tell ya. she is like sandra bullock cute, some might not like her, but im not really refering to looking like her, but just like super fucking cute no matter how you cut it basically.

so anyways, i catch one glimpse and i stake my claim to my homie, im like say man, im feeling her hella, let me holler at her ok? so he says thats cool.

anyways, we hung out at her house after eating, then went and saw that movie MY BABY DADDY or whatever (not that good, i expected it to be better but i dunno...) and then we went and copped some beer for her brother and dropped her off.

i asked her what she was going to be doing the rest of the night, and she told me going to her girls house and to see her friends baby, and ummm chillen.

so i told her to hit me up after she was done with that shit and come over to my house.

to make a even longer story short, girl got here at like 10'til 1am, and i had her naked within about 8 minutes. girl was so fucking hot. Her face is precious to look at, really nice smile, nice C titties, cute tummy, nice firm dumptruck ass, thick thighs, she had it all.

she was compassionate and kissing me all over, shit was fucking awesome. her kisses felt like sex it was so good.

i think i have found my match for now.

:love2::love2::love2::love2::love2:

/sprung

Too long to read, probably all lies.

I read about 3 sentences of Tease's story, and all I've gotta say is:

SEX DOES NOT EQUAL LOVE

After you've had sex and you feel all hazy (you obviously don't know this because you don't get laid too often) that feeling is NOT love. It's just a sex haze... love is a lot "deeper" than penetration.

Once you seperate the two your life will become MUCH simpler, Tease.

SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!

Unless it's with someone you really love..;)

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I read about 3 sentences of Tease's story, and all I've gotta say is:

SEX DOES NOT EQUAL LOVE

After you've had sex and you feel all hazy (you obviously don't know this because you don't get laid too often) that feeling is NOT love. It's just a sex haze... love is a lot "deeper" than penetration.

Once you seperate the two your life will become MUCH simpler, Tease.

holler.

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

^^^what the hell are?! are you serious?! fuck that homie, sex is one of the best things in this world. fuck "love". its all about sex.

i second that.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Psh... I've done 6 before noon. Starting at 7.

Tell your boy to start joggin.

;)

now see....we dont wake up at 7 on the weekends. thats a big no no for me. we woke up at 9:00.

soooo i dont think i need to tell him anything.:)