Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
far...

First Evers

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dremster

i took this flick, i'm very suprised that its your first. but what do i know. i'm drunk.

 

i shoulda relly refrazed that it was my first attepmpt at a wild style....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: good but wrong, try again

 

Originally posted by DkaeTitsThca

...http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318641f00000022.jpg'>

This guy especially.

boi you know damn well dat ain't yer first piece.

Though I can imagine thats good progression.

Lets see some of the first five or so.

First evers thread.:cool:

thats not my first piece... and you'll be very surprised.. that is about my 5th or 6th piece...:lol: now wether you belive me or not thats on you but i've only been piecing since 2001 but started painting in 94.....i actually got every piece i've ever painted except for my very first one.. but trust me if i were to line them up next to eachother you would be able to tell wich one goes first and wich one goes last..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MEROJUANA

Originally posted by MEROH IMK

 

 

:lol:

 

 

 

MEROE/H/W

THAT NIGGA

MLB KD INC

2000000004

 

well dig it... and live with it...

 

mero/e/h/w.... ILL MINDED KIDS crew.... 94/95-2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MEROH IMK

thats not my first piece... and you'll be very surprised.. that is about my 5th or 6th piece...:lol: now wether you belive me or not thats on you but i've only been piecing since 2001 but started painting in 94.....i actually got every piece i've ever painted except for my very first one.. but trust me if i were to line them up next to eachother you would be able to tell wich one goes first and wich one goes last..

 

 

TIGHT SHIT.

Good LeoDicaprio Shits too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dont believe most of these are first pieces. UNLESS, you had someone with you to guide you along the way. I dont have any first pieces, I have some near first. I'll see if i can dig something up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by anonymity1

I really dont believe most of these are first pieces. UNLESS, you had someone with you to guide you along the way. I dont have any first pieces, I have some near first. I'll see if i can dig something up.

 

i was just dedicated.. prior to pieceing i did nothing but bomb.. i think that boosted my skill level for my first piece...but again i've only been piecin for the last 3 or so years and i dont really piece a lot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Dkae, your were rocking sick DVS styles that soon...? Was that a legal wall?

 

Haha we got nothin but love for ya Dkae:ballcap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Rimshot

Damn Dkae, your were rocking sick DVS styles that soon...? Was that a legal wall?

 

Haha we got nothin but love for ya Dkae:ballcap:

 

unfortunately

I am toy.

I didn't know better.

I actually went with James Bond the first time on the DK. Hes to the right.

Redmond.

UntouchableStyleMonkeys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...