Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
far...

First Evers

not to shabby, keep it up keep your tags besides your pieces to a minimuim, dont trip off the hataz keep painting and post you shit ina few months it will be nice to see, peace

I wish i had a flick of my first piece, but it was lost years ago.

On the upside for you, you seem to be one of those guys thats blessed with half decent can control from the beginning. That'll only make things easier for you as you progress.

You guys are shit! He has the guts to post up his first pieces and you all diss him for it, don't forget you were all bad at one stage. It's hard starting out so why make it harder???

Props anyway far..You're way better than me when i first started..

I'd post my first piece for you but i don't have anywhere to upload it..

I think my first time was in the back of a 93 dodge shadow. damn those times were fresh. I think bel biv devoe was on the radio.

^ no doubt, I agree. I also was unhappy with the y. When the weather gets better, I plan on getting out there and changing things up a bit...

Guest NEO DOOM

FAR

I deffinitly can see some potential. I would say start working mostly on your handstyle, you can base your pieceing style off of it. You could also look at font styles for help. In the begining remember to keep you bar letters even and traditional, then move on from there.

peace

atleast you did 3d nice, my first thing was a babyblue fill with orange outline lol your shits not even that bad for your "first evers" :}

i think you should work on that style with the orange and yellow that came out good:ballcap: and that girls face would look so dope if you didnt do that tag with that line

p.s. they look too quick..

DAMN!...thats not bad at all for a first ever...well refering to the can control...as far as letter structure goes...its all in due time practice makes perfect although it seems like you need to take your time in planning out your letters.. and im LOVIN that fee fee.....well here's a flick it aint my first but its my second if that counts....http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318641f00000045.jpg'>

^yeah thats a sick one...i barelly ever do wildstyles but ur lines are so clean...i wish i had that good control

if they are your first peices..then i deffinetly see potential..dont mind the haters, there is plenty of them in this game..keep on doing your thing

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this