Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
far...

toy or not

WOWZERS!

okay you need a lot of work, but keep at it, you should get better eventually. and to answer your quetion...yes, you are a toy. ;)

um the last 3 d far is the only one with decent letter sturcutre and still i dont like it... also ya hand aint good either. just keep practicin and youll get the hang of shit.

naw dude...theres another 4bit?...damn...how creative gotta get nowdayz in order to not take anyones name!

was that sarcasam or are you really not from louisville, because theres a 4bit here in louisville that writes with break and hes not far ahead of you in letter structure.

i'm not from louisville, i'm just wonderin who the other dude is? does he have any of his works up anywhere on the net...i'd wanta see how he writes it!

Originally posted by far...

...i'd wanta see how he writes it!

so you can bites it!

not really, just joking....

or am i?

trust me, you dont want to bite it, or even see his stuff, it wont help you.

biting

i never said i'd want to bite it...simply curious...i mean i tag both far... and 4bit, but i'm sure that his 4bit came as something to do with computers(4bit, 8bit etc) whereas i thought of it by playin with the word forbidden...it was too long and forbid...the d didn't flow at all for me...then replaced the for with 4 and d with t...i'm sure he didn't do that tho...

it doesn't...just tryin to establish some differences there may be even for writers with the same names...

in my eyes a toy isnt a beginner, someone can be wrting for like 15 yrs and they can be toy, being toy is a attitude..i know ppl u arent incredibly skilled writers, but they bomb hard...and they arent toy..so i cant say if ur toy or not by sum sketches...

^^^...a wise man...toy is definately an attitude more than anything...

...but i can also easily say you're a toy from these sketches and your comments...

Originally posted by porque

^^^...a wise man...toy is definately an attitude more than anything...

Originally posted by NOUM

Do you think your a toy?

i put this up to see where i stand in others eyes... but it really doesnt matter to me...i'm not gonna go putting myself in categories...if anything then being called a toy will just push me to write harder...

Originally posted by far...

i put this up to see where i stand in others eyes... but it really doesnt matter to me...i'm not gonna go putting myself in categories...if anything then being called a toy will just push me to write harder...

so......do you think you are or not?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this