ETHREADZNY PICTURE PAGE: NY & CT

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im definitely not calling anyone out.. its just interesting to seeing how things branched off and evolved.. btwn. conn. boston. DC and the bronx, and in some respects.. SF.

theres a funny interelated history thats apparent once youve seen enough pictures from each place.

id say ive a seen few id lookin pieces from yes2 from wen he was painting heavily with clark, i dont think ces stuff ever looked like clark accept for maybe the designs or color schemes they were both doin wen they were tearin it up together, as far as tm7 style yes2 has been down with them for as long as i remember seein him up, id say that on the style tip, anyone who paints as much as these dudes has to change it up, or grow, or experiment with styles or whatever or else they gonna be doin the same ol shit, and that gets tired.....cope and seen do the same shit relentlessly, but its fresh regardless, but again, in the past these dudes experimented on style and form,, but yea, it is true that all the tri state area styles and everwhere now, thanks to the internet, have meshed and blended considerably, where in the past you could tell a persons area by there style, which is still true in some cases, but that styles are copy and pasted across the globe is a fact of life nowadaze,,

More flix from the rage3 collection.

(also would anybody know why I cant right click and save flix sent to me via email or of the internet on my documents.) I can scan them and upload them to my server, but cant save flix sent to me?)

jaes and rath mount veron.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc20b3127cce87e7628825440000001610'>

Archived