ETHREADZNY PICTURE PAGE: NY & CT

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I like how a chosen few responed to this thread. I guess it is because there is not much to talk shit about on this thread. Those that responed, I am glad you liked it. This to me is what a thread is suppose to be about, share pictures and stories. The cool thing about that Dmand is that it is about 6 years old and still holds down. raw and fresh.

I’m not worthy enough to even post in here. A wicked collection up in this thread, absolutely mind blowing. If I mention one name, I’ll have to mention a whole lot of them, so fuck it.

wow, i just peeped the first 5 pages and it is DOPE AS HELL, nice going ethreads... yo, i was just wondering if i could drop you an email with a few older and newer ct flicks cuz i dont have an image host anymore.... thanks dude..... peas out

its interesting how ces and yes 2 used to really do a style i guess you could define as something between Fly ID and VET.. and how it evolved into a more TM7 style..

like that Cebo reminds me of something clark and ces would have done when they were painting together.

Archived