intelligent topics

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There of course is light in space, hence constants for light in a vacuum.

And yes, space is black because there is nothing for the light waves to reflect off of, well there is but it's too far away for the reflection to actually be seen at that time.

And Dickus I can see what you're saying about the knowing the proper estimation of data and shit like that. But I mean come on, do you know how many charts there are with answers, not to mention previously published lab notes about EVERY subject.

I mean look at GLC, there are 1000 page books with hundreds of charts and spreadsheets with basically every pre-determined outcome for your test.

Education is becoming obsolete. I mean I may not be SUPER INTELLIGENT IN PHILOSOPHY. Oh by the way, EVERYONE is intelligent in philosophy you twit. Everyone can ponder about the metaphysical and come up with their own findings.

To say you're intelligent in philosophy is proving how incredibly stupid you are.

Yeah, I know. I studied chemistry for a couple of years before fucking off and dropping out of college. Most sciences are filled with hundreds of formulas that are neither necessary or useful to remember. I'm trying to justify the education because I've got to go back to school in the spring and finish it, but honestly I don't think most chemistry jobs should require degrees. If you're planning on getting a PhD and studying this shit for the rest of your life until you finally get a nobel peace prize at the age of 70 for coming up with a more dangerous form of VX gas, fine, you'll need to know all of this.

A lot of lab jobs you can get straight out of a BS in chem are going to be things you probably could have done after your first organic class, or with a simple apprenticeship program as it was done a long time ago. A lot of the real shit you need to know in a lab, such as which chemicals have that poison label on them because they're kind of poison and which have it because they'll eat your arm off and give you cancer in 4 seconds, aren't taught in school.

I feel that most of the current college education system is a huge scam, from the textbooks, to the overcrowded classrooms, to the lack of jobs available for those without degrees. Unfortunately my personal feelings on this matter do nothing towards getting me the kind of job or income I want, and I'm already in fairly good standing at an excellent school, so back I go.

Originally posted by SPORTO@Sep 5 2005, 06:15 PM

Quote "more deeper topics,"

How is New Orleans, for DEEP,

hows that for a double entendre.

How about you fuck yourself, thats your fun part.

That's funny because New Orleans is like totally underwater, dude. The thing that baffles me is... how did you connect physical depth with metaphysical depth, only to muster the foresight to call yourself out before someone else mocked you for thinking you were being clever? You must've typed this message from the opposite side of a blackhole perched on a not-so-present-tense colon or something because you're on some next shit, mang. Or maybe you're just stuck back in 1992 when obvious irony still got the courtesey chuckle, maybe?

How about this shit's from 2001 and you're trying to get e-thuggish with someone who posted a topic loosely pertaining to time travel that's been 6 feet under for over 2 years for trying to get 'deep'?

How's that for a complementary extremum principle, Freud?

BR.MLB

NOW WITH 33% MORE FLOWS THAN KATRINA!

Originally posted by Glik0@Sep 6 2005, 01:48 AM

Yeah lab is seriously all you'll ever need to know.

I fucking slay labs.

Quote "Slay labs"

Yo dog, how about Santa's underground chopshop? How's that for deep? I heard that it's so underground you've gotta use a ladder to get there and shit.

How's that for a double pretentious multisyllabolic?

(sorry homie, I'm drunk and the dumbfuck up there I just responded to made me feel like I had to prove how easy it is to be condescending online)

Originally posted by Glik0@Sep 6 2005, 02:16 AM

Let's talk about why they make you learn in highschool and college how to calculate things with pen and paper and use fucking formulas where in the industry you'll be using instruments that will do that shit for you.

Then professors have the balls to be like, no you can't use your book to see formulas, you have to memorize them. FUCK YOU NIGGA lets see you how to recall how to calculate solubilities by the systmatic method.

I mean of course you really be on lock with your shit if you're gonna make money and be worth what youre being paid. But come the fuck on, shouldn't you be trained a little bit more for realistic industrial ways?

i always thought the idea was, that if you were out there in a job and the instruments went a bit pete tong someone would have to do the formula's them selves..

in my degree im learning how to use stuff i may never need just in case the good shit breaks.

yeh, the feeling you get when you do something you know is pointless sucks.

heres an idea for a topic:

muscians (for example) make pieces of music because it has meaning to them. why do we get our own feelings (which can be different to that of the muscian)? if the artist was doing his job properly, wouldnt we be in tune with their emotions?

discuss.

have you heard of any of my amazing origiinal theories/ reasoning on the way things are propsols etc??.. sure everyone is a philospher to a degree but theres a difference when you dedicate more of your time in that area (and i hate the word philsophy too, it just happens to be the category that holds pretty much all the categories i dwell on) and theres so much of my own shit thats not in philosphy that should be.. if your saying i suck in the philosophy area becasue of my spelling isnt usual your ignorant, thas why i was saiyng there are probably differnt kinds of inttelignece!!.. i was also just reading on peoples brains lie einstein for exapmle after preserving it found the part that he excelled in math etc.. n whatever) to have someting unusaul unique here (a gap so neurons in that area could connect faster r some shit)... so fine everyone is a pilosopher i think are brains are still very similar but we still can get focused and excell in certain areas of intelligence..

im sure your feelings are similar just differnent from different experienceyou had (no thats not one of my amazing theories just responding to jack daeils)

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels@Sep 6 2005, 08:11 AM

muscians (for example) make pieces of music because it has meaning to them. why do we get our own feelings (which can be different to that of the muscian)? if the artist was doing his job properly, wouldnt we be in tune with their emotions?

discuss.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

Originally posted by theillp@Sep 6 2005, 08:04 AM

amazing origiinal theories propsols

your ignorant, thas saiyng differnt inttelignece!!

lie einstein

math etc.. n whatever)

someting unusaul

faster r some shit)...

everyone is a pilosopher

i think are brains

jack daeils

JUST BECAUSE YOU SMOKED A BUNCH OF POT AND DECIDED THAT YOU HAD ALL THE ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FUCKING "PILOSOPHER" ANY MORE THAN EVERY GODDAMN HIPPIE THAT EVER LIVED. YOUR THEORIES DON'T BELONG IN THE PRACTICE OF MODERN "PILOSOPHY", THEY BELONG IN A GRADE 6 ENGLISH CLASS ALONG WITH YOU.

Die.

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels@Sep 6 2005, 08:11 AM

discuss.

dude.. either u or someone else.. asked this same exact question a while ago for music class because they were too lazy to THINK about it..

discuss.

no. people have their own associations to words/thoughts/feelings. that's just the way it is. we all live alone in our head with our own memories, and environment.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __+Sep 6 2005, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (__ __ __ __ - Sep 6 2005, 11:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrJackDaniels@Sep 6 2005, 08:11 AM

discuss.

dude.. either u or someone else.. asked this same exact question a while ago for music class because they were too lazy to THINK about it..

[/b]

i dont think this was me. how can someone be too lazy to think? its not exactly hard to do...(think that is.)

Here is you lasts posts

in order Rubik Cube

intelligent topics

26SidedCube

Posted on: Sep 6 2005, 08:07 AM

Elite Member

Group: Member

Member ID: 24,759

QUOTE (SPORTO - Sep 5 2005, 06:15 PM)

Quote "more deeper topics,"

How is New Orleans, for DEEP,

hows that for a double entendre.

How about you fuck yourself, thats your fun part.

That's funny because New Orleans is like totally underwater, dude. The thing that baffles me is... how did you connect physical depth with metaphysical depth, only to muster the foresight to call yourself out before someone else mocked you for thinking you were being clever? You must've typed this message from the opposite side of a blackhole perched on a not-so-present-tense colon or something because you're on some next shit, mang. Or maybe you're just stuck back in 1992 when obvious irony still got the courtesey chuckle, maybe?

How about this shit's from 2001 and you're trying to get e-thuggish with someone who posted a topic loosely pertaining to time travel that's been 6 feet under for over 2 years for trying to get 'deep'?

How's that for a complementary extremum principle, Freud?

BR.MLB

NOW WITH 33% MORE FLOWS THAN KATRINA!

Forum: CHANNEL ZERO · Post Preview: #2350299 · Replies: 49 · Views: 294

intelligent topics

26SidedCube

Posted on: Sep 5 2005, 11:04 PM

Elite Member

Group: Member

Member ID: 24,759

QUOTE (Organ Donor - Sep 4 2001, 01:24 AM)

will someone please post some more deeper topics, such as the one that got into time travel and accelerating past the speed of light. ones that get 40 line responses. i have no topic in mind, but those are the most fun to get into.

Funny post coming from someone that actually has accelerated past the speed of light.

RIP.

Did you set up that skipp'n rope yourself?

or did the Grouch do it for ye?

Archived