EBIS tkoe blt skillz

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctRECK

god danm, i have so many pics, and i cant post any, for some reason i cant upload pics onto servers, or even create links that work, idk what to tell you all, but its a waste of pictures on my part, sorry about this post

sendem to my email ill try to postem

• 1 month later...

u right its time

What the is the deal Adam Aka Ebis aka bitch made,

i spoke to reo and he told what u on,snake right that what u callin the heads that had your back, ooh now u call your self da hawk ,well lets get one thing strait this snake gonna swollow u whole, best belive it aint

gonna be on some wall painting shit its gonna be more like lumpin you up shit,just remember the way u was actin the last time i saw u and think about what it is gonna be like when i see you next time, best belive its gonna be worth the drive

• 2 weeks later...
Guest infared

Re: u right its time

Originally posted by EuRip

What the is the deal Adam Aka Ebis aka bitch made,

i spoke to reo and he told what u on,snake right that what u callin the heads that had your back, ooh now u call your self da hawk ,well lets get one thing strait this snake gonna swollow u whole, best belive it aint

gonna be on some wall painting shit its gonna be more like lumpin you up shit,just remember the way u was actin the last time i saw u and think about what it is gonna be like when i see you next time, best belive its gonna be worth the drive

i hope you got some evidence of this shit...throwing words like that might make some people think you are threatening their boy

Originally posted by Allstar

I agree. Very repetitive. I've met that guy once with a bunch of other people and he seemed really shady and full of himself.

oh boo hoo..didn't the big bad graffiti writer give you the time of day..fuck off sook...shit's hot, your not.

Archived