TO ALL THE VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.

rebsBK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can see where some of you are coming from with the health deal. I just dont understand those who drink and do lines of coke all night but wont eat a pig. Looking out for what they put in their body I guess.:rolleyes: You know the ones i'm talking about...and i'm out this bitch, have a great Sat. night!

i am a super duty heavy meat eater but do love the morningstar brand chik-nuggets, chik-patties, and buffalo wings. there is also a vegan chinese restaurant in teaneck,nj called veggie heaven and that place is heaven. the scallion pancakes and boneless spare rib for appetizers, won ton soup and five flavored chicken entree. place is lovely. and teh funny thing is i hate vegetables too but the above mentioned foods i can not get enough of.

Being vegan isnt expensive, you dont have to buy all that fake meat bullshit. Eat like brown rice, fresh veggies, salads, hummus mad other shit. Vegitarian for 3 years, vegan on and off. Only thing about being vegan is that you have to take vitamins, because its hard to get your B vitamins. Unless you eat dirt.

Sorry if it don't make sense, my brother gave me a present from Mr. Escobar. Up for 2 days.

And being vegan/vegitarian helps your immune system fight off drugs better.

blah blah

Archived