SPRING TERM CLASSES...

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

*sigh* for those good looking professors

Girl, I am ALL about forbidden love. I read in a psychology book that my behavior is related to being afraid of falling in love. So I set myself up to these "wrong" guys because I don't want comittment. Anyway, let's talk about my former crush: hot Geography professor "Mr. R".

Mr. R was a total adventurer. He has traveled all over the world (mostly by himself), and probably needed a hot little girlie to keep him company. He was tanned. He was brunette. He was a SURFER (can you say... hot bod?)

He was a transformed bad-boy that graduated from Brown. So not only did he have street smarts, he also had brains.

One day, I went into his office because I wanted to take the final early to go on vacation with my friends. He told me he couldn't do individual favors for his students. But he did tell me he felt really bad, and said I "breaking his heart". I was dissapointed and upset in his decision, and he told me that was feeling upset as well because his "girlfriend just broke up with him last night".

I told a fellow classmate (who is good friends with the professor) my story and he told me that Mr. R and his girlfriend have NEVER broke-up. NEVER BROKE UP. I was so upset about not being able to go on vacation I didn't even pick up the "vibe"...

mmm, I just like professors. The whole nerdy but handsome look kills me.

So let talk about my first Anthropology teacher, Mr. Russel Zanca.

He was in his 30's, olive toned skin, dark hair, really handsome.

BUt what got me is that he wore the whole professor get up, suitjackets with the elbow patches and all. He talked very annunciated and would make the corniest jokes that i would be the only one laughing at. I'm still going to have a few classes with him b-4 i graduate.

Coincidence that my boyfriend also wears suitjackets, slacks and taxi driver hats like an old man? I think not. The professor look is where its at.

Originally posted by king kong

how much grades was the paper you didnt turn in?

its probably because all assignments were required... hence if u didn't turn one in, u fail the class... gotta turn them in to get the grade, i suppose...

Current:

Microeconomics

Political Science

Calculus II

Speech Debate

well technically its winter term for me (jsut 5 weeks then spring starts).... but damn, i am back in school finally, after a few years off. now attending my fourth, and not my last, college.

taking:

literature analysyis

political science

which kind of sucks because i have taken similar classes before but they wouldn't transfer to this states schools. and it suck cause its school-work-school 8am-9:30pm mtwh....blah.

spring semester: (most likley)

calculus

physics/lab

Archived