Front To Back,,,,,Slap dat Ass!

Overtime

Originally posted by DREDZ

on the reals

..and when it comes to the ladies, it's all about the eyes and the thighs(ass included).

i saw your pic in the show me you thread, there is a kid here at my college that looks exactly like you, is it you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i'm short....so i could only notice a couple of things on a guy.

i like guys with broad shoulders. so i would notice that first. then to the stomach area...make sure there isnt a keg hiding in there. then i would step back and take a look at the lips...love them lucious lips on boys.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

hmm i love a nice ass on a man, it's very important for grabbage. i don't want no pancake with a slice down the middle.

There was an article in the paper the other week regarding this issue. It was about a study done somewhere or other about females’ perceptions of a male ass. Apparently, it’s all a myth. Women talk a lot about men’s asses, but in reality, it does nothing for them. I read the whole article, and it was kinda extensive, but I don’t remember anything much more that what I just related.

Originally posted by DREDZ

i've been told by so many people that i resemble someone that they know...it wierds me out, cuz' it happens quite a bit.

...the odd thing is that, i've never met anyone that i tought looked like me.

Yeah, same here. All the time, I have people telling me I look like someone, but never do I see these people.

Originally posted by Weapon X

There was an article in the paper the other week regarding this issue. It was about a study done somewhere or other about females’ perceptions of a male ass. Apparently, it’s all a myth. Women talk a lot about men’s asses, but in reality, it does nothing for them. I read the whole article, and it was kinda extensive, but I don’t remember anything much more that what I just related.

well they never asked me.

gawd i love a nice ass on a man, so soft and firm at the same time round rump to act as a handle. i dunno i'm about the whole package, and most likely if the other areas are fab so too will be the ass.

i'm just saying a guys got to be able to wear briefs well, and only some rear ends can claim that.

Archived