craphotism

trainspotter

just found my 1 and only copy the other day and decided to have a little read. and its fucking bollocks. i thought these guys who made graphotism were english so why are they putting a load of wack american freight trains in it for starters? and why do they also insist of filling 1/2 the book with the same advert? and why are most of the enlgish dubs by nt? :lol: this is fucking nuts and the same can be said about their website aswell. pure shite i tell thee. fuck craphotism:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by trainspotter

i thought these guys who made graphotism were english so why are they putting a load of wack american freight trains in it for starters?

Dont fucking buy it if you dont like it moron, and you had better show some respect cause right now you sound ignorent you silly bitch

Re: Re: craphotism

Originally posted by Rimshot

Dont fucking buy it if you dont like it moron, and you had better show some respect cause right now you sound ignorent you silly bitch

Coming from a yank? That makes me laugh....more than half of the americans asked in a survey could not guess where iraq was even if they were shown a map. Four of the 200 pointed at fucking russia for fucks sake. Now go eat a burger your greasy prick.

He sounds ignorant? you yanks are funny as fuck. In this very thread for example...

i fucking hate europeans.... fleh

sk8rb0i...great name:lol:

I never said that i like america or im proud to be one. Infact, i hate america and most of the people that live here, why do you think im writing graffiti?

I have respect for european graffiti, i dont like it, but you guys do bomb hard and have different styles than we do.

I dont go out of my way to make it sound like its america VS europe

You kids need to grow the fuck up and respect different styles, even if you dont like them.

And please, bottom line, if you dont like the magazine, dont buy it, its that simple

PS: iraq is....next to iran, turkey, saudi arabia, syria, jordan

and skater boy is an idiot too

If an american says your style is wack, he is not speaking for the whole of america...god...

I donnot represent anyone else's views on your art work so dont make it some kind of over seas war bullshit cause ive heard it all

]and skater boy is an idiot too

If an american says your style is wack, he is not speaking for the whole of america...god...

I dont represent anyone's views on your art work so dont make it some kind of over seas war bullshit cause ive heard it all [/b]

Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

I think I will.

i'm sorry but that is the most lame of excuses to get back at us... seeing as you didn't really. you came in 1/2 way through just for the money you greedy bastards.

fuck you, fuck bush, fuck most of america... i started a thread on a mag not who won WW2 so you lot should stop changing the subject.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

It's from the Simpsons foo'. And don't even try to start hating on that show, because it's comedy gold.

oh my lord... i didn't mention the simpsons you gimp why bring them into it? and yes i do like it it's americans taking the piss outta americans what more could i want?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

Originally posted by trainspotter

oh my lord... i didn't mention the simpsons you gimp why bring them into it? and yes i do like it it's americans taking the piss outta americans what more could i want?

calm down. don't get all worked up and start calling people 'gimps' or what have you. and i quotted the simpsons because it seemed fitting with the tone of the people in this thread. what evs, I don't even understand some of your Euro slang, as I'm sure you dont understand some of my 'yank' slang.