it's friday baby ( i nearly forgot)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today nothing. i didnt go to work yesterday either. i'm really feeling down.

saturday-hopefully go to clement street and grub on some shrimp dim sum and some pork buns. then prolly go visit the animals at the adoption center.

sunday-not yet planned.

edit because i forgot that people are getting mad at me for not working on my zine. so i will be doing that tonight since i dont want to party when i am sick.

this is my friday night:

feel like shit, decide to go link a draw, come home grab a few reaches on the way, sit here..

2mrw:

work, then im going into a studio to record a mix cd with a mc and beatboxer who are in the same music crew as me. probably the pub afterwards.

FRIDAY NIGHT: Party hopping, shits going down north to south. Bomb bomb bomb. Gonna run through a streaker and like two sakura paint markers tonight. possibly waste an entrie can of blue on hollows who knows... gotta call the hottest broad i ever met and have her kick it with me...

SATURDAY: work on my painting, sleep all day.

SATURDAY NIGHT: call some hoes to see whcih one of them wants to drive me around... NOT GET DRUNK but bomb like crazy. then crash out early.

SUNDAY: church, lunch with the fam, back to working on the masterpiece.

Guest Melburnian

Re: Re: it's friday baby ( i nearly forgot)

Originally posted by Hoblow

You'll be looking for a while. Them beautiful babies is almost all gone.

I seen a few of his stains running around the place.

Archived