it's friday baby ( i nearly forgot)

Abracadabra

what are the plans for the weekend girls?

tonight: no plans just yet. either get some drinks into me, fall asleep in front of the tv, or go out bombing solo and try and mack on all the drunk chicks falling out of the various clubs in my neighborhood.

saturday: probably just wander around during the day. the weather's meant to be decent, so i might go for a skate around and perve on some nice girlies. might also go chase around some 6 car harries and try do some insides.

saturday night: it's my brother's birthday. going out in a semy large group to get ssmmmaaaassshhheeedddd. yeah boyeeee

sunday: bathe in self pity with a hangover. maybe go out to lygon street for a feed in the evening. there's a cute waitress working at this one italian joint.

post them plans up suckazzzz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought bout it this around midday "wheres abc's weekend thread?"

tonight: prolly some stupid club (wahooo!)

Saturday: rest the hang over, beach or something

SAt night: 21st

sunday: rest hang over :D

shit friday is my birthday so im getting some, getting blown and gettting pissy drunk

saturday im gonna chill and drink allday

and sunday im gonna need to change my car's oil and do other boring shit. fuck im getting fucking old, whatever happen to the grandpa club?

I've got a pint of Jack.. some Lo Deck on the

stereo... some suburban punk rock chicks lined

up for the late night and no plan other than to

drink myself into a nice welcoming labia...

Fuck the rest of the weekend.. this is Friday

motherfuckers... not some my first Timbs shit...

'need to get some chuckas, fuckas!

Oh my god. My life is boring. Its New York City, its cold, and my parents want me home at 1.

Friday: Time with my old lady

Saturday: Maybe Brooklyn, maybe the city... hmm.... maybe I'll coax my mom outta 10 bucks, me and my girl and someone can rock the 40ounze

Sunday:I hate sunday. I hate it. I hate it so fucking much. I hate sunday so fucking much, that i shit my pants and then make sunday wear the pants... but not the ones i shit in. I continue to wear the pants i shit in, then shit in them more, THENNNN I put THOSE pants on Sunday. And then I make sunday clean me with a babywipe. Fresh and comfy.

well, i'm finally getting off work after what feels like a lifetime. smart, deto......we may have fought to the death, but i feel closer to you both for it. love is love love love is love love. see you on monday.

signing off,

Mr. ABC

ps-devilush, i want you to send me some flicks on monday and i'll try do the same.

toodles!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

what are the plans for the weekend girls?

tonight: no plans just yet. either get some drinks into me, fall asleep in front of the tv, or go out bombing solo and try and mack on all the drunk chicks falling out of the various clubs in my neighborhood.

saturday: probably just wander around during the day. the weather's meant to be decent, so i might go for a skate around and perve on some nice girlies. might also go chase around some 6 car harries and try do some insides.

saturday night: it's my brother's birthday. going out in a semy large group to get ssmmmaaaassshhheeedddd. yeah boyeeee

sunday: bathe in self pity with a hangover. maybe go out to lygon street for a feed in the evening. there's a cute waitress working at this one italian joint.

post them plans up suckazzzz

YOU'RE LIFE SUCKS!

aw, this morning when i went to work there was the perfect kind of snow.

The kind where it falls reallllly slow and theres no wind.

So beautiful, put me in a really good mood

Friday: finish up work, meet up with a certain person and go eat. Try convincing this person to see a movie and/or got to a gallery showing of Ces and Yes2 (i think thats who anyway).

Saturday and Sunday: I haven't the darndest! I finished my laundry last night so i wouldn't have to do it on the weekend..

school starts up again on monday so i left these days open for whatever.

I'm thinking of cooking up a feast tho, its been a bit.

So I just moved to a new city (NYC) and it's my first weekend up here.

I live with a gay guy (who I never met before) who has 3 of his "friends" coming up to stay in the crib for the weekend.

I have $120 to my name and need to find a place to be other than the apartment ALL weekend.

From what I can tell me weekend will look like this:

Try to go to trendy part of town, get lost on subway and wind up some other neighborhood, wander around until I find a bar, spend $50 and all night drinking with old spanish guys at a bar, call only girl in city I know and agree to meet her, get lost on subway again, spend $20 at a corner store to buy more beer, find my way home and drink in the hallway.

repeat.

well my friday night just finished, i turned down painting for this shitty night that i shouldnt have.....you know those situations where two people are good when they are by themselves but when they get together its really shit? well yep one of thgose aimless nights.

always paint.

painting is productive and fun

painting is productive fun and cheap.

no real plans here...

it's freexing cold and I dont want to go out!

so in no real order...

karate, boozing, friends band, hot sex with the girl of the week, passport photos