mental invalid gave me a tummy ache

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

son, one look at a thermometer should answer your paint question. also, im not going anywhere near that apartment until i have rent money for my homosexual roomy. its the 9th now...hmmm

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

son, one look at a thermometer should answer your paint question. also, im not going anywhere near that apartment until i have rent money for my homosexual roomy. its the 9th now...hmmm

wifey laced me with the new north face mcmurdo parka for xmas. cold? what cold?

i bet he would let you, or whats his name, work the rent off

i know he's not your "main ass man", but...

yahmean?

Guest HESHIANDET

yeah we'll see how many of those smily faces he posts in the summer when its well over 100 and he can't leave the confines of air conditioning....

hahaha...dood....i dont just make anyone a brownie fudge ice cream sundae with a chocolate chip cookie in the bitch!

and your lucky the bartender kept giving us the evil eye or i woulda forced bday mind erasers on you....

the one martini got me....

i stayed up another hour watching waking life and the cruise...

sorry not segal....

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

technically its -45 here tonight... i dunno what that is in american.

i wouldn't want to eat a sundae in this weather, nevermind paint...

there was ish laid up by the ladys house last night(if you don't remeber where i said that was lets just say GALLORIA,sunnys wink wink) I got outta the car walked the black and realised what I was doing,and ran to the car.......not after receive'n my 4th 20 dollar ticket for parking on her block.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

there was ish laid up by the ladys house last night(if you don't remeber where i said that was lets just say GALLORIA,sunnys wink wink) I got outta the car walked the black and realised what I was doing,and ran to the car.......not after receive'n my 4th 20 dollar ticket for parking on her block.

haha yeah i remember..

easy on that spot though. lots lay up there but you gotta keep your eyes peeled, it can get hot quik around there. its a mainline so theres lots of action both with wheels and without.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

haha yeah i remember..

easy on that spot though. lots lay up there but you gotta keep your eyes peeled, it can get hot quik around there. its a mainline so theres lots of action both with wheels and without.

Oh I know mang been thru a few times, over the years I've seen things.It's just like out here............but I stand by my retardedness to try and get over last night!