Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

stealing things from a resturaunt part 2

The Santa Fe Grill...don't know if you have it in the US. It's like Chili's, tex mex stuff. I used to work there, and all my friends still do. I/we steal/stole dishes, glasses, full bottles of tequila, promotional shit, money, a full vat of hot sauce (i don't know why), etc, etc.

Man, that place is such a hole. They really don't give a fuck...

my roomate in college this summer stole EVERYTHING imaginable from the dining hall...keeping it well aware in his mind he would get thrown out...dishes, utensils, salt and pepper shakers, tryas, glasses...everything

hey if you were smart enough the first thing you would do is ask the people at applebees if they found your wallet then start stealing things

i usually steal the waiters pens when they are nice. and i usually those cool lil knapkin holders.. some times silverware if i plan on stabbing someone later that night.

i had a few bottles of hot sauce from qdoba.. plates from the bread co.

madd condiments, cups, silverware, tp, from school... my lil bro stole a bottle of steak sauce to sip on for the car ride home

when i was younger and had alot more time on my hands we would do that shit. we stole everything you could steal from a restaurant and my friend had a tray from every fast food place in town on his wall. yeah, we had alot of free time.

I steal the cool napkin things from Tim Hortons, and utensils off airplanes. That's about it though.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Originally posted by tue skinny:

hey if you were smart enough the first thing you would do is ask the people at applebees if they found your wallet then start stealing things

STUPID GUY! you tihnk im serious. i did call..they didnt have it there. if you knew anytihng about me, it appears my motives make no sence when in fact they do. blah? yes! BLAH!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Word to stealing Trays! I have the following: McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, White Castle, Wendy's, and some from the Saint Joe's Meal Hall.

I have a shit load of knives from various diners all over south jersey, I labeled them.

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

lol you guys are funny. all i do is get water cups at mcdonalds and fill them up with soda.. does that count? ive never really thought of stealing from resturants

Guest KARD like WOE

all i know is that when i was younger like 13 we used to go to some chinese place we called chinker and steal thier little tea cups. man i hated that place they saw us comin and took the table cloth off and sat us there fuck the bullshit right?

Guest dBUSH

I stole a bottle of pretty good red wine from a high-dollar italian restaurant once. I thought I was slick until my friend told me the wine was complimentary with the bread.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

STUPID GUY! you tihnk im serious. i did call..they didnt have it there. if you knew anytihng about me, it appears my motives make no sence when in fact they do. blah? yes! BLAH!

hey sorry you just leave out alot of things like calling them how are we suppose to know .huh.

Originally posted by dirtysicks:

Dumb fucks...take the tips...

I did that shit one time at Perkins. I was broke as fuck and everyone was eating but me so I went to the bathroom and on the way back nabbed two tables tips. One of the best grilled cheese and fries I ever had. I was sooo hungry. Prude don't hate cause you know how it goes. I already know I'm a dick.

Originally posted by tue skinny:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

hey sorry you just leave out alot of things like calling them how are we suppose to know .huh.

learn to take internet message boards less seriously....or at least me for that matter...unless i say otherwise. opfdofisofisdf!!

here is and alligator serving food to you..

http://www.wfu.edu/users/brecxr4/cool1.gif'>

yay

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this